Windows 10: Language Interface Problem

Discus and support Language Interface Problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have just clean installed Windows 10 Pro 20H2 and right after installation, I changed the system language to Indonesian. Then, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aarspar, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Language Interface Problem

Language Interface Problem WeE6x_GnkOrTRhdXLYKnOSPDqpQluzstTTMgNWpTx54.jpg

I have just clean installed Windows 10 Pro 20H2 and right after installation, I changed the system language to Indonesian. Then, I installed some updates and let the system settle down for a bit. However, after I restarted the PC, the Settings app, Start menu, and Taskbar were shown in English, not Indonesian while the rest of the system is. I tried uninstalling the language pack, reinstalling it, force-uninstalling it and the language package using PowerShell, creating a new user account, even launched Sysprep, but nothing seemed to help.

https://preview.redd.it/huhjzynlx08...bp&s=a964172cabdd70ccf757368654a259abdde06b69

I thought this only happened to the Indonesian language pack (this has happened before but Microsoft fixed it), so I tried installing another language. But the problem persisted in Spanish, even after setting it as Administrative language.

https://preview.redd.it/o6n66wrmx08...bp&s=85a1f4330f877d98b5958ea1f2501f9eb0611fac

Is there anything I could do? This has driven me nuts. I don't want to do a clean install again. These are the updates that got installed, if it may help.

https://preview.redd.it/m2qev65qy08...bp&s=6ce761e1faf802b4f38dc26b036fe3d5ea0d9462

submitted by /u/aarspar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aarspar, Dec 28, 2020

2. User Interface Language

Hi Bogdan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Click on the Notification Center from system tray and select
            All settings.

• Next select Time and Language.

• Select Region and language.

• Next click on Add language.

• Select English language from the list and click
            ok.
    Also kindly let us know what is showing under your
    Country and language
    in the Region and language page (step 3)?

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 28, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Language Interface Problem

Change system language on a single language licence

Yes it is possible to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language

Click the link below for a step by step on how to do that. That page also lists all the links for the different language packs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31698742/ho...

DaveM121, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Language Interface Problem

1. Language Interface Problem - Similar Threads - Language Interface Problem

2. Interface / Theme / problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Interface / Theme / problem: How can i fix this ugly interface of windows 11 .I've an inserted an image of kindly look through it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/interface-theme-problem/fe36e22a-6264-42dd-a105-1866a331b577
  3. Interface / Theme / problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Interface / Theme / problem: How can i fix this ugly interface of windows 11 .I've an inserted an image of kindly look through it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/interface-theme-problem/fe36e22a-6264-42dd-a105-1866a331b577
  4. problems with audio interface

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    problems with audio interface: hi, I have a problem with my audio interface (Behringer u-phoria UMC22), I can only listen to audio, but my mic doesn't work (or the other way around in some occasions). I have tried; - plugging it in another USB port, - removing and reinstalling drivers/ USB controllers,...
  5. Language Interface Problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language Interface Problem in Windows 10: I have just clean installed Windows 10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.685 and right after installation, I changed the system language to Indonesian. Then, I installed some updates and let the system settle down for a bit. However, after I restarted the PC, the Settings app, Start menu,...
  6. How to change Windows interface language

How to change Windows interface language: Hi i have a problem with changing the interface language on my laptop. So as i can see from the system my MS license covers only one interface language and currently it is russian. But i need to switch into english. I can change the input language etc but the interface is...
  7. need to Windows interface language

need to Windows interface language: Hi i have a problem with changing the interface language on my laptop. So as i can see from the system my MS license covers only one interface language and currently it is russian. But i need to switch into english. I can change the input language etc but the interface is...
  8. Audio interface problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio interface problems: I just got a apogee one audio interface, and when I start recording in Streamlabs after a while the microphone (shure sm58) stops outputting audio. But the wierd part is that Apogee’s software still shows mic activity. This happens on all applications. submitted by...
  9. Interface Problem

Interface Problem: Ever since being forced to use office 365, I have been getting headaches on a regular basis. One source of the headaches would be the jumpiness and constant movements on the screen. Hovering over objects with the mouse can cause certain things to be hi-lited and windows to...
  10. Cortana interface problem

in Cortana
    Cortana interface problem: Hello all, Can we close interface of Cortana? I want to use it just with voice. Example; i'm on a fullscreen game, when i say "Hey Cortana", it minimizes game. I don't want that. Is there any way i can use it as what i want?...