Windows 10: Language issue

Discus and support Language issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i iinstalled windows 11 in my language turkish, then i just changed the language in settings from turkish to english, but somehow slmethings seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Berkeyzc1, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Berkeyzc1 Win User

Language issue

Hi, i iinstalled windows 11 in my language turkish, then i just changed the language in settings from turkish to english, but somehow slmethings seems to not go in way as same as turkish one, somethings still show up in turkish like when i restarting the pc restarting writing shifts to turkish and some otherthings like when pc is booted lockscreen date is in tr again and welcome maybe more over that i couldnt notice yet, so is the only way. Reinstalling win11 or i could do this without rreinstalling .

:)

Berkeyzc1, Sep 13, 2023

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Sep 13, 2023
  3. Windows 10 issue: Chinese language popup

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Keyboard language and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps.

• Type Language in the search bar.
    • Launch Edit Language and Keyboard Options from the search list.
    • Under Languages look for the list of language.
    • If you are able to find out the Chinese language, right click on the language and Remove it.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 13, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

Language issue

I can not change display language

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to remove the language and try to re-add download the Chinese language and check if it helps.

To change the language follow the steps below.

• Press and hold the Windows logo key and then press the Spacebar repeatedly, you will be able to switch between the languages.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 13, 2023
Thema:

Language issue

1. Language issue - Similar Threads - Language issue

2. apps related issue like : Alfa PTE, Language Academy and APEUni PTE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps related issue like : Alfa PTE, Language Academy and APEUni PTE: Dear Sir, I use ASUS VivoBook 15. Model Number K513EA-L523TS. from last two months, created a problem related to sound recorder, I use PTE Apps like as Alfa PTE, APEUni PTE and language academy. During practice of speaking, the voice is not record properly. I use wired...
  3. apps related issue like : Alfa PTE, Language Academy and APEUni PTE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps related issue like : Alfa PTE, Language Academy and APEUni PTE: Dear Sir, I use ASUS VivoBook 15. Model Number K513EA-L523TS. from last two months, created a problem related to sound recorder, I use PTE Apps like as Alfa PTE, APEUni PTE and language academy. During practice of speaking, the voice is not record properly. I use wired...
  4. Having issue installing Chinese language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having issue installing Chinese language: I want to install Simplified Chinese on my laptop but when I did it through Settings app, the download bar will always stop at a certain point. I tried installing using Powershell but it also failed...
  5. Having issue installing Chinese language

Having issue installing Chinese language: I want to install Simplified Chinese on my laptop but when I did it through Settings app, the download bar will always stop at a certain point. I tried installing using Powershell but it also failed...
  6. Install Dynamic AX on Windows 11 Pro the Thai language was issued in rectangular text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Dynamic AX on Windows 11 Pro the Thai language was issued in rectangular text: I installed Microsoft Dynamic AX 2012 R2 on Windows 11 IdeaCentre AIO 3 27IAP7 Windows 11 Pro.It was found that the Thai language was issued in rectangular text. Picture link belowhttps://ibb.co/PCLnRRqI edited by1. Copy All Font from the Application Server server and install...
  7. Install Dynamic AX on Windows 11 Pro the Thai language was issued in rectangular text

Install Dynamic AX on Windows 11 Pro the Thai language was issued in rectangular text: I installed Microsoft Dynamic AX 2012 R2 on Windows 11 IdeaCentre AIO 3 27IAP7 Windows 11 Pro.It was found that the Thai language was issued in rectangular text. Picture link belowhttps://ibb.co/PCLnRRqI edited by1. Copy All Font from the Application Server server and install...
  8. Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue: I have purchased my laptop from Dubai and it has a default display langauge as Arabic. Also when I try to install English India it is not allowing me to keep it as Windows Display Language. Can you please help me to change the Langauge. I have followed all the steps to change...
  9. Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue

Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue: I have purchased my laptop from Dubai and it has a default display langauge as Arabic. Also when I try to install English India it is not allowing me to keep it as Windows Display Language. Can you please help me to change the Langauge. I have followed all the steps to change...
  10. Issue with Display Language Not Changing Properly in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Display Language Not Changing Properly in Windows 11: Hello,I've encountered a persistent problem with the display language in Windows 11 that I hope to get some assistance with.Problem Description:After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have been unable to change the system language from Spanish to English. The...