Windows 10: Language Issue

Discus and support Language Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! So, I changed my language/region settings from English to Japanese in order to use a computer program called UTAU, and although some of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MxDiamond, Feb 16, 2019.

1. MxDiamond Win User

Language Issue

Hello!

So, I changed my language/region settings from English to Japanese in order to use a computer program called UTAU, and although some of my settings are fine, I can't seem to change apps such as Word or the app store back to English from Japanese. I've changed my setting back to English/Us, and the virtual support bot wasn't of any help. This is very inconvenient, especially in regards to my class work; can somebody help?

:)

MxDiamond, Feb 16, 2019

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10 issue: Chinese language popup

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Keyboard language and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps.

• Type Language in the search bar.
    • Launch Edit Language and Keyboard Options from the search list.
    • Under Languages look for the list of language.
    • If you are able to find out the Chinese language, right click on the language and Remove it.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Language Issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Language Issue

1. Language Issue - Similar Threads - Language Issue

2. Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue: I have purchased my laptop from Dubai and it has a default display langauge as Arabic. Also when I try to install English India it is not allowing me to keep it as Windows Display Language. Can you please help me to change the Langauge. I have followed all the steps to change...
  3. Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue: I have purchased my laptop from Dubai and it has a default display langauge as Arabic. Also when I try to install English India it is not allowing me to keep it as Windows Display Language. Can you please help me to change the Langauge. I have followed all the steps to change...
  4. Issue with Display Language Not Changing Properly in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Display Language Not Changing Properly in Windows 11: Hello,I've encountered a persistent problem with the display language in Windows 11 that I hope to get some assistance with.Problem Description:After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have been unable to change the system language from Spanish to English. The...
  5. Issue with Display Language Not Changing Properly in Windows 11

Issue with Display Language Not Changing Properly in Windows 11: Hello,I've encountered a persistent problem with the display language in Windows 11 that I hope to get some assistance with.Problem Description:After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have been unable to change the system language from Spanish to English. The...
  6. Suspicious Argument issue on my Windows 11 22H2 Home Single Language.

Suspicious Argument issue on my Windows 11 22H2 Home Single Language.: Hello, I was just peacefully playing my games on my Windows 11 when i noticed there was this threat called Suspicious Argument and the only way i could get rid of it is by paying my protection, Second of all I don't want to pay for it so i needed help for this issue, Can...
  7. Suspicious Argument issue on my Windows 11 22H2 Home Single Language.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious Argument issue on my Windows 11 22H2 Home Single Language.: Hello, I was just peacefully playing my games on my Windows 11 when i noticed there was this threat called Suspicious Argument and the only way i could get rid of it is by paying my protection, Second of all I don't want to pay for it so i needed help for this issue, Can...
  8. Display language issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display language issue: Hello, despite being Italian, I like WIndows to be in English. Since I built a new PC for myself, I installed WIndows 11 trough a USB bootable media; despite selecting language, region etc. to English, some apps are in Italian like Microsoft Store. So, I'd like to know a fix...
  9. Display language issue

Display language issue: Hello, despite being Italian, I like WIndows to be in English. Since I built a new PC for myself, I installed WIndows 11 trough a USB bootable media; despite selecting language, region etc. to English, some apps are in Italian like Microsoft Store. So, I'd like to know a fix...
  10. Typing language issue

Typing language issue: I have installed only russian and english language [united kingdom] in the setting, but each time I start my computer additional languages [arabic and english -united states ] appear. It is annoying. I cannot get rid of it in the setting....