Windows 10: language issue

Discus and support language issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Please guys does anyone have any solution for this [img] in the right side give me 3 languages the 3rd one is english united states and i don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ahmmad Hegazy, Dec 7, 2017.

1. language issue

Please guys does anyone have any solution for this

language issue [​IMG]

in the right side give me 3 languages the 3rd one is english united states and i don't installed it its shown automatically
    in the left side in settings its not shown and i can't remove it
    i must restart or reboot my system to not shown again
    please help me, that bug didn't happened in 1511, 1607 and 1703

i want it like this

language issue [​IMG]

:)

Ahmmad Hegazy, Dec 7, 2017

2. Language Issue

Hello Dinesh,

Thank you for replying back.

This issue might occur due to compatibility issues. Let’s try below steps and check if that helps:

Download and install the program in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

a. Download the program from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the program setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.
    Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Dec 7, 2017
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    language issue

Ayman, we suggest sending your feedback with this concern with the help of Feedback Hub app available from the app list. Your concerns are important to us. This is one of the ways we ask people to let us know what we can do to improve their experience.

Nath Bea, Dec 7, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

language issue

If you want to remove the language permanently that is an option that I am familiar with.

zbook, Dec 7, 2017
  5. I don't installed the language US , its installed automatically, i just installed English UK and set the layout to US keyboard, and also the arabic , the US language and US layout installed automatically, i dont found any option to remove it

6. zbook New Member
    There are advanced techniques to remove languages permanently from the computer. The problem that you are having may be able to fixed by easier methods.

zbook, Dec 7, 2017
  7. you may please show me

8. zbook New Member

language issue

Which language do you permanently want to remove?

zbook, Dec 7, 2017
  9. zbook New Member
    The drives in which this technique works have GPT partition.
    Later in the day I may be able to give you information if you want to permanently delete a language from the computer.

zbook, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

language issue

1. language issue - Similar Threads - language issue

2. Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue: I have purchased my laptop from Dubai and it has a default display langauge as Arabic. Also when I try to install English India it is not allowing me to keep it as Windows Display Language. Can you please help me to change the Langauge. I have followed all the steps to change...
  3. Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue: I have purchased my laptop from Dubai and it has a default display langauge as Arabic. Also when I try to install English India it is not allowing me to keep it as Windows Display Language. Can you please help me to change the Langauge. I have followed all the steps to change...
  4. Issue with Display Language Not Changing Properly in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Display Language Not Changing Properly in Windows 11: Hello,I've encountered a persistent problem with the display language in Windows 11 that I hope to get some assistance with.Problem Description:After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have been unable to change the system language from Spanish to English. The...
  5. Issue with Display Language Not Changing Properly in Windows 11

Issue with Display Language Not Changing Properly in Windows 11: Hello,I've encountered a persistent problem with the display language in Windows 11 that I hope to get some assistance with.Problem Description:After upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have been unable to change the system language from Spanish to English. The...
  6. Suspicious Argument issue on my Windows 11 22H2 Home Single Language.

Suspicious Argument issue on my Windows 11 22H2 Home Single Language.: Hello, I was just peacefully playing my games on my Windows 11 when i noticed there was this threat called Suspicious Argument and the only way i could get rid of it is by paying my protection, Second of all I don't want to pay for it so i needed help for this issue, Can...
  7. Suspicious Argument issue on my Windows 11 22H2 Home Single Language.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious Argument issue on my Windows 11 22H2 Home Single Language.: Hello, I was just peacefully playing my games on my Windows 11 when i noticed there was this threat called Suspicious Argument and the only way i could get rid of it is by paying my protection, Second of all I don't want to pay for it so i needed help for this issue, Can...
  8. Display language issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display language issue: Hello, despite being Italian, I like WIndows to be in English. Since I built a new PC for myself, I installed WIndows 11 trough a USB bootable media; despite selecting language, region etc. to English, some apps are in Italian like Microsoft Store. So, I'd like to know a fix...
  9. Display language issue

Display language issue: Hello, despite being Italian, I like WIndows to be in English. Since I built a new PC for myself, I installed WIndows 11 trough a USB bootable media; despite selecting language, region etc. to English, some apps are in Italian like Microsoft Store. So, I'd like to know a fix...
  10. Typing language issue

Typing language issue: I have installed only russian and english language [united kingdom] in the setting, but each time I start my computer additional languages [arabic and english -united states ] appear. It is annoying. I cannot get rid of it in the setting....