Windows 10: Language Keyboard, cant add, cant remove

Discus and support Language Keyboard, cant add, cant remove in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi gurus not sure where went wrong. but language bar is missing. and keyboard layout is not able to add or remove. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alexis Liu, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Language Keyboard, cant add, cant remove

Hi gurus

not sure where went wrong.

but language bar is missing.

and keyboard layout is not able to add or remove.

Language Keyboard, cant add, cant remove 36e43fe9-02ec-4df7-9e39-272b3944b411?upload=true.png

:)

Alexis Liu, Feb 16, 2020

2. Remove language from the keyboard

Hi,

I follow all the steps listed here. However, the "Remove" button is not active

How can I activate the button?

Step 1: System
    Settings window.

1. Press Windows logo + I keys on the keyboard to open
      Settings
      page.
    2. Click on Time & language from the options and select
      Region & language
      from the left side panel of the window.
    3. Click on the keyboard language you want to remove under Languages and click on
      Remove.
    4. Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

גדיאלוני, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Remove secondary keyboard language.

Hi Jacob,

Removing a keyboard layout can be done through Control Panel and
    Settings. Before doing so, make sure that the language pack of your preferred keyboard layout is installed on your computer. To remove a keyboard layout through
    Control Panel, here's how:

• Go to Control Panel. Under Clock, Language, and Region, click
      Add a language.
    • Click the keyboard layout that you want to remove, then click Options
      > Remove.

To remove a keyboard layout through Settings, refer to these steps:

• Go to Settings > Time & language >
      Region & language
    • Click the keyboard layout that you want to delete, then click Remove.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Lekden Win User

Language Keyboard, cant add, cant remove

Can't (completely) remove language keyboard layout

Yup, no such luck. My next step will be to temporarily install another language as the system language (like English UK or something), and remove US English as the default language and the keyboard, and everything, and then reboot and install it again and see if that does anything....

But I am betting it won't. And my reason is because when I was inspired to make my own keyboard layout I downloaded one another person had made, whidch was based on English UK keyboard, and it did not work correctly for me so I uninstalled it (and have since improved, I think, upon what he had done,) and I just now realized that that keyboard, which was under English language and keyboard, is still in my list as well. When I had installed it then UK English had become one of the available languages, and I have since removed it from being active and so forht. So, basically I did to UK English what I am propsing to do for US English... and yet that old keyboard layout remains.

There has to be somewhere that Windows keeps references all the different keyboard layouts available for the different language packs installed.... The question is where is that and how to modify it?

Lekden, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Language Keyboard, cant add, cant remove

1. Language Keyboard, cant add, cant remove - Similar Threads - Language Keyboard cant

2. cant remove Keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant remove Keyboard layout: i only want 1 Layout but i get like 5 options i realy want this qwerty to go away becouse when i start up my pc it is the defaulton this imgur i have shown what i have installed https://imgur.com/a/hLQwZwz...
  3. cant remove Keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant remove Keyboard layout: i only want 1 Layout but i get like 5 options i realy want this qwerty to go away becouse when i start up my pc it is the defaulton this imgur i have shown what i have installed https://imgur.com/a/hLQwZwz...
  4. Cant sign in because of keyboard language

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant sign in because of keyboard language: My password in Arabic and keyboard doesn't switch to Arabic language. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-because-of-keyboard-language/7e9de52d-14a6-4ff7-be5e-1891015e518b
  5. Cant sign in because of keyboard language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in because of keyboard language: My password in Arabic and keyboard doesn't switch to Arabic language. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-because-of-keyboard-language/7e9de52d-14a6-4ff7-be5e-1891015e518b
  6. Cant sign in because of keyboard language

7. Cant add/remove power plans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant add/remove power plans: Hello everybody,I have already tried everything to get my power plans on Windows 10, but I only have access to the balanced one which is kinda annoying.I tried: 1. Updating and deleting drivers2. Updating Windows3. Using CMD and Shell to restore powerschemes4. Using CMD to...
  8. Cant add/remove power plans

Cant add/remove power plans: Hello everybody,I have already tried everything to get my power plans on Windows 10, but I only have access to the balanced one which is kinda annoying.I tried: 1. Updating and deleting drivers2. Updating Windows3. Using CMD and Shell to restore powerschemes4. Using CMD to...
  9. Cant remove unnessecary keyboards

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant remove unnessecary keyboards: [ATTACH] Hello there, Ive got a secondary computer for my learning needs and ever since i changed the computer's language from Hebrew to English these two keyboards on the bottom keeps popping up. i cant seem to find a way to remove them in the settings, so i thought maybe...
  10. I cant remove the languages below

in Windows 10 Support
    I cant remove the languages below: Please anyone help me i wanna remove 2 languages and keep 2 [img] 97770