Windows 10: Language layouts - Can't control them

Discus and support Language layouts - Can't control them in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG] I tried all methods with PowerShell. Did help for a day and then again... Windows is fully updated - 2004, clean install. Please, help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Богдан Маркович, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Language layouts - Can't control them

Language layouts - Can't control them [​IMG]

I tried all methods with PowerShell. Did help for a day and then again... Windows is fully updated - 2004, clean install. Please, help.

:)

Богдан Маркович, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Keyboard layout switches to non-default layout/language after resume from sleep

Hi,

You can try these steps on changing your keyboard layout:

• On the
      Start
      menu, click
      Settings

• Select
      Time & language

• Click
      Region & language

• Select
      Add a language

• Under
      Languages, click the language you want as a default and click
      Set as default.

NOTE: In changing your keyboard layout, you can also try changing your computer's primary language.
    Your keyboard layout may also change in doing so. However, make sure to use the right keyboard layout for
    entering your password. You might not be able to sign in since the layout has been change.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Language layouts - Can't control them

Wrong keyboard layout in login page after update to 1607

Hi,

Since the issue reoccurred after updating to anniversary update, I suggest you to reconfigure the QWERTY keyboard layout and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with Windows 10 1607 update.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to configure the keyboard layout:

• Open Settings and click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Region and Language.
    • Add the Country and click on add a language and select the language of your choice.
    • This will take time to download the pack.
    • Once this is done, Press Windows key + Space and press Space key to choose the keyboard layout.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Language layouts - Can't control them

1. Language layouts - Can't control them - Similar Threads - Language layouts Can't

2. Windows keyboard languages layout

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows keyboard languages layout: Hi. I have 3 languages for keyboard and usually I have only 3 tabs of these 3 languages, but sometimes I have 5 tabs. Like usually it's ENG, UA and RUS but sometimes it's two ENG intl/Uk, UAukre/ru and RUS, why is that?...
  3. Problem with language and layout

Problem with language and layout: Hello, I have had troubles with my computer for quite come time now. I use a korean QWERTY keyboard but as I am french I sometimes need to switch to azerty. My system's language is english US. I configured windows to switch between the two keyboard layouts with a hotkey,...
  4. Language/keyboard layout not in settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Language/keyboard layout not in settings: Hi, I just got a new Win10 laptop (which I looooove btw) and there appears to be an unwanted keyboard layout skulking about. When I click the language tile (next to date/time) or use the Win + space shortcut, 3 languages are listed: English UK, German, and, unwantedly,...
  5. Can't remove language layout on windows 10

Can't remove language layout on windows 10: there are too many language layouts on the list! and I need only one of them! can any body help? OBS: I know how normally install/remove a language! and have tried with Windows PowerShell as well, but it doesn't show any languages but EN-US. as you can see in the...
  6. Why can't i change my keyboard language, input or layout?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't i change my keyboard language, input or layout?: I tried everything. I went into the typing setting and changed it to UK, I wen't to language settings and changed it to UK, changed the keyboard to UK and did that in control panel too. Restarted my computer when it asked to restart. But it still uses US. Selecting it with...
  7. Can't add different languages keyboard layouts to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't add different languages keyboard layouts to Win 10 Pro: Hi to all! I am trying to add Macedonian keyboard layout to Win 10 Pro,but I can't. Please help me. Thanks to all in advance. 126573
  8. Keyboard Layout and Other Languages

Keyboard Layout and Other Languages: Just seeing if anyone has an answer to my conundrum. How do I change the keyboard layout for another language? For example, how can I make a USA QWERTY transliterate to Russian so Q=Q, W=W, E=E, R=R, and so on, not j=o, k=l or whatnot? When I select the Russian keyboard it...
  9. Can't remove keyboard layout - no such option in control panel or settings

Can't remove keyboard layout - no such option in control panel or settings: I have installed Office 2016 Home and Student and it added two new keyboard layouts - English UK and English International in addition to my existing other layouts (English US and another language). I'm trying to get rid of these new keyboard layouts but I absolutely cannot...
  10. Can't (completely) remove language keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't (completely) remove language keyboard layout: I have searched high and low and no one else seems to have had this issue, or at least I coudln't find it, so here goes: (Using Windows 10 Home 64 bit with all the latest normal updates). I used Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator to create a custom keyboard, based on and...