Windows 10: Language locale issues EN-UK / EN-US rundll32

Discus and support Language locale issues EN-UK / EN-US rundll32 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having issues with the HP drivers for Win10; when the system language is set to EN-UK the Printing Prefernces dialog is broken whilst the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by darylt77, Dec 5, 2019.

1. darylt77 Win User

Language locale issues EN-UK / EN-US rundll32

I am having issues with the HP drivers for Win10; when the system language is set to EN-UK the Printing Prefernces dialog is broken whilst the Properties dialog is OK.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Print...ong-language-in-Print-Properties/td-p/3723602

There is a work around by setting the systemwide language settings to EN-US; but I am looking for a fix.

The left dialog box uses rundll32

The right dialog box uses splwow64

Language locale issues EN-UK / EN-US rundll32 52c4727c-fac3-4565-b6e2-8ff71bd80c88?upload=true.png

:)

darylt77, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

Difference between en, en-gb and uk editions v1903

Never seen a UK-only version before. Strictly speaking, the en-gb version is not a solely UK version, it is officially called 'English International'.

Bree, Dec 5, 2019
  3. biker66 Win User

here goes i'm going to download it..

Language locale issues EN-UK / EN-US rundll32 [​IMG]

biker66, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

*DohSo it is...

Bree, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Language locale issues EN-UK / EN-US rundll32 - Similar Threads - Language locale issues

2. Issue with input languages EN US for ASUS Laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with input languages EN US for ASUS Laptops: Dears ,We are facing issue with the input languages of ASUS Laptops , Sometimes accidentally writing with wrong characters and suddenly back again , As I noted this issue happened while windows searching, typing website and saving Docs . for the OFFICE PRODUCTS not that issue...
  3. Issue with input languages EN US for ASUS Laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with input languages EN US for ASUS Laptops: Dears ,We are facing issue with the input languages of ASUS Laptops , Sometimes accidentally writing with wrong characters and suddenly back again , As I noted this issue happened while windows searching, typing website and saving Docs . for the OFFICE PRODUCTS not that issue...
  4. Issue with input languages EN US for ASUS Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Mysterious EN-US Input Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mysterious EN-US Input Language: Hello,For some strange reason I have two languages available in my taskbar, ENG-UK and ENG-US. It's a bit annoying having ENG-US there, as I don't actually have this language pack, display language, input method, keyboard layout etc... installed anywhere!I'm pretty tech savvy...
  6. Mysterious EN-US Input Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mysterious EN-US Input Language: Hello,For some strange reason I have two languages available in my taskbar, ENG-UK and ENG-US. It's a bit annoying having ENG-US there, as I don't actually have this language pack, display language, input method, keyboard layout etc... installed anywhere!I'm pretty tech savvy...
  7. en-us enterpise local experience pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    en-us enterpise local experience pack: Hi Community people,I might be stupid or just missing something here.I have a multilanguage build I have created using 20H2 and all the LXP files I needed where on the ISO I downloaded from our...
  8. If i add language en-US also en-UK will be added after reboot as keyboard layout

If i add language en-US also en-UK will be added after reboot as keyboard layout: I run Windows 10 with de-DE as default language settings. For IT tasks like administration and programming I also use en-US INTL as keymap. So I install en-US language via Windows 10 setting and change keymap to en-us intl. Looks good but after reboot I also have en-UK...
  9. Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically

Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically: Windows keeps adding input language (EN-US and EN-FR) automatically, and to delete them i have to add this input methods because they existe just on switching list.... but they will come back again and i have to do it all over... help me to solve this problem forever...
  10. Difference between en-US and en-GB versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Difference between en-US and en-GB versions: Hi there can anybody explain to me if there's any difference between the en-US and en-GB versions. It seems with BOTH you can install whatever version of ENGLISH plus appropriate keyboard you want. Locale etc doesn't seem to matter either. There presumably must be some...