Windows 10: Language of the Widgets

Discus and support Language of the Widgets in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have upgraded to Windows 11 a few days ago. The probem I am having is that the widgets display in the German language, a language I do not speak. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Barattolo_67, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Language of the Widgets

I have upgraded to Windows 11 a few days ago. The probem I am having is that the widgets display in the German language, a language I do not speak. How can I change the language of the widgets from German to Italian? I have already tried to go to the below page and change the language, but this does not seem to affect the widgets, and if I close and reopen the page, I find German again. Any Ideas?

:)

Barattolo_67, Nov 5, 2021

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Nov 5, 2021
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 5, 2021
  4. Language of the Widgets

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

Language of the Widgets

1. Language of the Widgets - Similar Threads - Language Widgets

2. The language in my widgets page on the taskbar randomly changes to chinese

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The language in my widgets page on the taskbar randomly changes to chinese: I have noticed it today and have gone through the language settings but still couldn't find the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-language-in-my-widgets-page-on-the-taskbar/e8cbc523-f8de-4e56-a156-9bc81e8ce3d7
  3. The language in my widgets page on the taskbar randomly changes to chinese

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The language in my widgets page on the taskbar randomly changes to chinese: I have noticed it today and have gone through the language settings but still couldn't find the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-language-in-my-widgets-page-on-the-taskbar/e8cbc523-f8de-4e56-a156-9bc81e8ce3d7
  4. Language used in Windows 11 Widgets is not the display language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language used in Windows 11 Widgets is not the display language: I've a strange problem with the Widget language selection: Context: - Display language is configured to "English" - Country/Region is configured to "Belgian - French" Result: - The Windows 11 widgets are displayed in "Dutch" language. Expected behaviour: - Widgets should...
  5. Language used in Windows 11 Widgets is not the display language

Language used in Windows 11 Widgets is not the display language: I've a strange problem with the Widget language selection: Context: - Display language is configured to "English" - Country/Region is configured to "Belgian - French" Result: - The Windows 11 widgets are displayed in "Dutch" language. Expected behaviour: - Widgets should...
  6. Widget language. I'm not the only one!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widget language. I'm not the only one!: I have Windows 11. I live in Belgium. All my regional and language settings are English. The Widgets are in Dutch. I can't even get them displayed in the other two official Belgian languages, French and German! Frankly, it's ridiculous....
  7. Widget language. I'm not the only one!

Widget language. I'm not the only one!: I have Windows 11. I live in Belgium. All my regional and language settings are English. The Widgets are in Dutch. I can't even get them displayed in the other two official Belgian languages, French and German! Frankly, it's ridiculous....
  8. I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in: I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in, instead of my preferred language. Setting the Region to my preferred language via Settings is not an option as it will be obviously giving false information, misleading and the correct...
  9. I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in

I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in: I live abroad and the Windows 11 widgets appear in the language of the country I live in, instead of my preferred language. Setting the Region to my preferred language via Settings is not an option as it will be obviously giving false information, misleading and the correct...
  10. Chinese Language of Widgets bar in windows 11

Chinese Language of Widgets bar in windows 11: My widgets in Surface pro 7, win 11 displaying all Chinese language even though I have changed all language and region to US but nothing changed.please help....