Windows 10: Language options

Discus and support Language options in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I often need to switch quickly between UK English and two other languages, for which I use the Windows key and space bar. US English keeps reappearing,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Raqueli67, May 2, 2019.

1. Raqueli67 Win User

Language options

I often need to switch quickly between UK English and two other languages, for which I use the Windows key and space bar. US English keeps reappearing, even though I've removed it. This means I have to click through two English options to get to the other languages, which is a pain when trying to work quickly. How do I permanently remove it? I have tried installing the US English pack and then removing it. This works for a day or so and then it reappears.

:)

Raqueli67, May 2, 2019
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Cortana Language: No option for English - United States

Hi Randy,

There are few languages that Windows 10 has pre-installed in the system itself. We suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow these steps below to locate the language:

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.
    If you cannot find the language, you can download a language pack for Windows 10 on this link:

Language packs

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, May 2, 2019
  3. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, May 2, 2019
  4. Language options

unable to change the language of UI

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Existing language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Existing language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

If you want a language pack:

You may refer to the suggestions posted by Andre Da Costa on the following thread.

Can I change language in Windows 10 Home edition?

Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Language options

1. Language options - Similar Threads - Language options

2. I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine...: I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine over internet. like choosing option Kalimati Nepali unicode font likewise Mangal Hindi font in Nepal....
  3. I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine...: I want to see Choosing more fonts option available as Regional language in microsoft engine over internet. like choosing option Kalimati Nepali unicode font likewise Mangal Hindi font in Nepal....
  4. Option Display language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Option Display language: Comment obtenir l'option Language Display dans la fenêtre Clock Language and Region ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/option-display-language/eb5753e2-d616-4134-a165-f4da3fec22af
  5. Option Display language

Option Display language: Comment obtenir l'option Language Display dans la fenêtre Clock Language and Region ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/option-display-language/eb5753e2-d616-4134-a165-f4da3fec22af
  6. Weird Language Option when pressing WinKey + Spacebar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Language Option when pressing WinKey + Spacebar: Hi, When I press the Windows-Key and Spacebar, I get this weird Language Option QAA, which changes my Keyboard-Layout completely. I have nowhere defined it and I have no Idea where it comes from. I neither could find a reference to it in the language settings nor in the...
  7. Weird Language Option when pressing WinKey + Spacebar

Weird Language Option when pressing WinKey + Spacebar: Hi, When I press the Windows-Key and Spacebar, I get this weird Language Option QAA, which changes my Keyboard-Layout completely. I have nowhere defined it and I have no Idea where it comes from. I neither could find a reference to it in the language settings nor in the...
  8. Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...: Please fix ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-bug-language-bar-docked-to-system-tray/e3699db8-622a-45cc-b435-22ce2569c744
  9. Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...

Windows 11 bug: language bar "docked" to system tray option is now disabled, only hidden or...: Please fix ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-bug-language-bar-docked-to-system-tray/e3699db8-622a-45cc-b435-22ce2569c744
  10. How to Resolve Multiple English Languages in Windows 11 Keyboard Layout without Removal Option?

How to Resolve Multiple English Languages in Windows 11 Keyboard Layout without Removal Option?: Hi Microsoft,I have been facing this issue for a few years. I use two primary languages for my keyboard: Russian and English. However, when I set Russian as an additional language, I end up with two English options to choose from. Consequently, when I need to switch between...