Windows 10: Language pack acquisition and retention for Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Language pack acquisition and retention for Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Ensuring that your organization acquires and retains the necessary language packs (LPs) and language Features on Demand (FODs) to enable employees to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Language pack acquisition and retention for Windows 10 Enterprise

Source: Language pack acquisition and retention for Windows 10 devices

:)

Brink, Oct 18, 2018

2. Speech Language packs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 18, 2018
  3. zdhiu Win User
    Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

UP to today, searching, downloading and installing language pack is still time very consuming, very headack process! Ever MS make this process standard, easy available?

zdhiu, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Language pack acquisition and retention for Windows 10 Enterprise

Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Language pack acquisition and retention for Windows 10 Enterprise

1. Language pack acquisition and retention for Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Language pack acquisition

2. Language Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Packs: Unable to install German on win 11. Two different computers one laptop and one desktop Intel I5 and Intel I7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs/4b07fcc2-9ed7-43c2-98ef-2533392b4cf0
  3. language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack: I have windows 10. May I install a language pack on my surface pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack/945ee503-78f7-4163-974e-c7e10998bd74
  4. Language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack: I have the Polish language pack installed and set Polish as default proofreading language, but each time I want to wrote an e-mail I receive the message that text in Polish is not checked and that I can install the language pack. The proofreading tools work fine on all office...
  5. Language packs.

Language packs.: Hello, so as I had problems with my pc i posted question on answers.microsoft and i got help but nothing worked so i took it to the shop. They fixed it but now I have question. As Croatian is language that I speak I more like that things on my devices phone,pc,etc. are on...
  6. Windows Language pack

Windows Language pack: Hy, I bought yesterday from a store a Windows 10 software with romanian language ONLY. My question, is there a language pack for the english language, i mean for the whole system, display language. I'm waiting for your answer, Have a nice day...
  7. Windows 10 Language Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Language Pack: Hello Experts, I am using Win 10 1903 x64 and where can get offline update for my korean language? the following function is seemed not working, looks keep searching-searching and searching. [ATTACH] I want my UI interface in windows is appears on Korean language....
  8. Language Pack Windows 10

Language Pack Windows 10: Why I don't have option English (EU)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack-windows-10/a3283fb3-73db-4620-b8d9-4f98b7a31422
  9. Unable to remove Japanese language pack on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to remove Japanese language pack on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019: Hello, I have a machine running Windows 10 LTSC 2019 with three language packs installed: English (the original one), Chinese (installed from Windows update), and Japanese (also installed from Windows update). Recently I hope the completely remove the Japanese language pack...
  10. Window language pack

Window language pack: How to install a language pack in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-language-pack/8e18c34b-756a-464f-bc58-a05c006588c7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BlockCleanupOfUnusedPreinstalledLangPacks

2. BlockCleanupOfUnusedPreinstalledLangPacks (GPO) to Yes.