Windows 10: Language pack acquisition and retention for Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Language pack acquisition and retention for Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Ensuring that your organization acquires and retains the necessary language packs (LPs) and language Features on Demand (FODs) to enable employees to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Language pack acquisition and retention for Windows 10 Enterprise

Source: Language pack acquisition and retention for Windows 10 devices

:)

Brink, Oct 18, 2018

2. Speech Language packs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 18, 2018
  3. zdhiu Win User
    Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

UP to today, searching, downloading and installing language pack is still time very consuming, very headack process! Ever MS make this process standard, easy available?

zdhiu, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Language pack acquisition and retention for Windows 10 Enterprise

Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Language pack acquisition and retention for Windows 10 Enterprise

1. Language pack acquisition and retention for Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Language pack acquisition

2. Language Pack Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language Pack Windows 10: Why I don't have option English (EU)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack-windows-10/a3283fb3-73db-4620-b8d9-4f98b7a31422
  3. Unable to remove Japanese language pack on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to remove Japanese language pack on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019: Hello, I have a machine running Windows 10 LTSC 2019 with three language packs installed: English (the original one), Chinese (installed from Windows update), and Japanese (also installed from Windows update). Recently I hope the completely remove the Japanese language pack...
  4. Windows Language Pack Bug?

Windows Language Pack Bug?: Suddenly after a game my keyboard layout switched so I went to settings , language, and it displays my default was US? I always thought it was UK so I Installed UK and removed US but dropdown box still remains? Done the powershell thing to display Net-WindowsLanguageList...
  5. windows 10 home language pack

windows 10 home language pack: Hi I just bought a new lenovo PC in moscow, it comes with windows 10 home for 1 language (Russian). but I need to change it to English without upgrading to windows 10 professional....
  6. Window language pack

Window language pack: How to install a language pack in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-language-pack/8e18c34b-756a-464f-bc58-a05c006588c7
  7. Language Packs

Language Packs: Hello I have United States English and Persian installed on my device. But Australian English keeps showing up in my language pane, while when I go to the language settings it is not there and I have to push alt+shift twice to switch between languages. I'll have to choose...
  8. Language Pack Install on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Language Pack Install on Windows 10: Has anybody having issues with installing Windows 10 language pack? I recently recovered by reseting Windows 10 but keeping my personal information but when Windows restarted I was getting error messages for the Swedish language pack I had installed before. I stopped...
  9. Language pack

Language pack: I try to installa a chinese semplified pack , but the pc give me error : 0x800f0950 fix windows 10 64x https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/language-pack/9e849eab-cc66-41a4-aeef-8d8c692d9ab3
  10. Language pack problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack problems: I have a language pack installed, and it seems to mess up some apps, they do not load some items - HP support assistant doesn't show the troubleshooting options, intel control panel is not showing the right language. Can I disable the language pack for specific apps? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BlockCleanupOfUnusedPreinstalledLangPacks