Windows 10: Language Pack Error 0x80240439: Sorry, we’re having trouble getting this feature installed

Discus and support Language Pack Error 0x80240439: Sorry, we’re having trouble getting this feature installed in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you encounter Sorry, we’re having trouble getting this feature installed – Error code […] This article Language Pack Error 0x80240439:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 19, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Language Pack Error 0x80240439: Sorry, we’re having trouble getting this feature installed

WinClub, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Johihi Win User

Error code 0x80240439 while trying to install language pack.

I've been trying to install the English (United states) language pack for the speech recognition, however every time I try to install the specific parts of the pack I need it keeps giving me the 0x80240439 error code. I've tried several solutions that
    were suggested on other threads, but they don't seem to work in this specific case. This might be the case of these solutions not being tailored to my specific problem, however I can't find any solutions pertaining to the issue of not being able to fully install
    language packs.

Johihi, Nov 19, 2020
  3. nic1514 Win User
    Error 0x80240439 when attempting to install a language pack

Thanks for replying!

Yes, I've already tried that, the problem is that when I download the language pack, it tells me that the download failed and provides me with the error code: 0x80240439.

And I just really don't know what else to try at this point.

nic1514, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Language Pack Error 0x80240439: Sorry, we’re having trouble getting this feature installed

Language Pack Install on Windows 10

Has anybody having issues with installing Windows 10 language pack? I recently recovered by reseting Windows 10 but keeping my personal information but when Windows restarted I was getting error messages for the Swedish language pack I had installed before.
    I stopped Windows Insider Preview updates and now I get an error saying the optional feature could not install and under "See optional feature history" in settings it says install failed and check your Windows Insider Program settings. When I go to time and
    language settings and select language I see Swedish in the list of languages under the button "Add a language". It says language pack installed but when I click "Options" Basic Typing, Handwriting, and Speech have not been downloaded. When I try to click
    the download button I get error message "Sorry, we're having trouble getting this optional feature installed. You can try again later. Error code: 0x0." and when I try clicking download again I get the message "Sorry, we're having trouble getting this optional
    feature installed. You can try again later. Error code: 0x800F0950." I do see the Swedish keyboard on the taskbar on the bottom right when I click windows + spacebar.

AussieEdwin, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Language Pack Error 0x80240439: Sorry, we’re having trouble getting this feature installed

1. Language Pack Error 0x80240439: Sorry, we’re having trouble getting this feature installed - Similar Threads - Language Pack Error

2. Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS90014: The required field 'request'...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS90014: The required field 'request'...: That-s the error that appear when i tried to open Twilio a web app that i use for work however in other pc works just fine i just bought this computer...
  3. Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. blocked by the microsoft.com server?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. blocked by the microsoft.com server?: my onedrive sign in , as well as microsoft online log in site, and msft outlook are all blocked by microsoft.comthose are the messages i am getting:AADSTS165000: Invalid Request: The user session context is missing. One or more of the user context values cookies; form fields;...
  4. Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.: How in the world did Microsoft email come into another company? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-but-were-having-trouble-signing-you-in/1892df80-d4dd-4937-81c9-c7456546b187
  5. Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in....: On behalf of Vanessa Badenhorst Pls note I cant get into this website, Sonja could with y credentials from home, so it leaves me to think it maybe an Salt issue? https://eagreements.microsoft.com/AgreementWeb/Download.aspx Troubleshooting details If you contact your...
  6. Error 0x80240439 when attempting to install a language pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error 0x80240439 when attempting to install a language pack: Hi! I've been trying to install the English United States language pack, or more specifically, the speech recognition part of it; but whenever I try to download it, the download stops barely having done anything, and a red message appears saying it failed to install, along...
  7. Error code 0x80240439 while trying to install language pack.

in Cortana
    Error code 0x80240439 while trying to install language pack.: I've been trying to install the English United states language pack for the speech recognition, however every time I try to install the specific parts of the pack I need it keeps giving me the 0x80240439 error code. I've tried several solutions that were suggested on other...
  8. Sign in Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS50196: The server terminated...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sign in Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS50196: The server terminated...: I have no idea what any of this means. HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-sorry-but-were-having-trouble-signing-you/8bc9e37e-51c4-4f13-b189-60f0eaecf1f6
  9. Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS50196: The server terminated an...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS50196: The server terminated an...: Hello to whom may be of Assistance in my time of Need. Honestly I don't know ehre this topic should be listed in "Windows Topics" My problem: Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in. AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client...
  10. having troubles with feature pack for windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    having troubles with feature pack for windows: so i downloaded bo3 and it say that the feature pack is missing so i downloaded it and everything went well it installed and then i restarted my pc checked for pc updates then restarted my pc then tried and it still says the same thing i even went in the apps and features and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorry were having trouble getting this feature installed