Windows 10: Language Pack Install on Windows 10

Discus and support Language Pack Install on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Has anybody having issues with installing Windows 10 language pack? I recently recovered by reseting Windows 10 but keeping my personal information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AussieEdwin, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Language Pack Install on Windows 10

Has anybody having issues with installing Windows 10 language pack? I recently recovered by reseting Windows 10 but keeping my personal information but when Windows restarted I was getting error messages for the Swedish language pack I had installed before. I stopped Windows Insider Preview updates and now I get an error saying the optional feature could not install and under "See optional feature history" in settings it says install failed and check your Windows Insider Program settings. When I go to time and language settings and select language I see Swedish in the list of languages under the button "Add a language". It says language pack installed but when I click "Options" Basic Typing, Handwriting, and Speech have not been downloaded. When I try to click the download button I get error message "Sorry, we're having trouble getting this optional feature installed. You can try again later. Error code: 0x0." and when I try clicking download again I get the message "Sorry, we're having trouble getting this optional feature installed. You can try again later. Error code: 0x800F0950." I do see the Swedish keyboard on the taskbar on the bottom right when I click windows + spacebar.

:)

AussieEdwin, Sep 16, 2018
  2. zdhiu Win User

Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

UP to today, searching, downloading and installing language pack is still time very consuming, very headack process! Ever MS make this process standard, easy available?

zdhiu, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

I have the same problem, BUT the language I want to install, Japanese, is in the computer yet transparent and cannot be clicked on. Can you help me?

AnchyIvkaa, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Language Pack Install on Windows 10

Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem Enzo have had!

In my PC with Windows 10 (build 10586.29) I added the Italian language in the language section of settings but I had in the Windows display language the "A language pack isn't available"

I proceeded with all the steps above indicated but i could not to install language pack from MSDN (I had the message: "The language cannot be installed on this computer" with two different language packs)

Any suggestion?

Thank you.

MaurizioDesperate, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Language Pack Install on Windows 10

1. Language Pack Install on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Language Pack Install

2. Changes to Windows language pack installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changes to Windows language pack installation?: Hi,in the August updates for Windows 11 Microsoft documented the following improvement:"New! Gives IT admins the ability to remotely add languages and language-related features. Additionally, they can now manage language scenarios across several endpoint managers....
  3. Changes to Windows language pack installation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changes to Windows language pack installation?: Hi,in the August updates for Windows 11 Microsoft documented the following improvement:"New! Gives IT admins the ability to remotely add languages and language-related features. Additionally, they can now manage language scenarios across several endpoint managers....
  4. Language pack installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  5. Language pack installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  6. Windows 10 1909 Language Packs not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1909 Language Packs not installing: Hi I am trying to script a Language Pack install. I have downloaded the 1903 LPs. I have read the 1903 LPs would work on 1909. I extracted all the de-de LPs. am using the command line dism.exe /norestart /online /add-package...
  7. Window Language pack installation location

Window Language pack installation location: Hello, I have a question with installing language pack in MS store. I downloaded Korean language pack and handwriting in MS store. And I want to know where these downloaded files are located. Please let me know, if you guys have any idea. [ATTACH]...
  8. Language Pack Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language Pack Windows 10: Why I don't have option English (EU)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack-windows-10/a3283fb3-73db-4620-b8d9-4f98b7a31422
  9. Problems installing language pack on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems installing language pack on Windows 10: Hi, I try to install the Dutch language pack on my windows 10 machine. First I cleared the folder C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution to make sure that a fresh install comes from the Internet. Then I go to Region & Language settings where I add Dutch (Netherlands). [ATTACH]...
  10. Problems installing language pack on Windows 10

Problems installing language pack on Windows 10: Hi, I try to install the Dutch language pack on my windows 10 machine. First I cleared the folder C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution to make sure that a fresh install comes from the Internet. Then I go to Region & Language settings where I add Dutch (Netherlands). [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install language pack windows 10

2. windows 10 install language pack

3. italian language pack windows 10

4. 0x800F0950 language install,
  5. display language installed,
  6. offline language pack windows 10,
  7. sorry were having trouble getting this windows display language,
  8. sorry. were having trouble getting this windows display language installed. you can try again later on the language options page. error code: 0x80070422,
  9. install windows 10 language,
  10. spanish keyboard windows 10,
  11. you can try later on the language options page,
  12. sorry were having trouble getting this windows display language installed,
  13. 0x800f0950 language,
  14. language pack windows 10 sorry were having trouble getting,
  15. update language windows 10