Windows 10: Language pack installation stuck

Discus and support Language pack installation stuck in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! Just updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. For some reason default language now is Russian. I want to have English back. Found it under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnsisAnsbergs, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Language pack installation stuck

Hi! Just updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. For some reason default language now is Russian. I want to have English back. Found it under Settings>Time & Language>Language>Add Language. But installation is pending all the day:

Language pack installation stuck 6ce3dde9-9942-4980-8bba-bc8b2de0e67d?upload=true.png

What would you advice?

Thanks in advance!

:)

AnsisAnsbergs, Jan 31, 2021
  2. zdhiu Win User

Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

UP to today, searching, downloading and installing language pack is still time very consuming, very headack process! Ever MS make this process standard, easy available?

zdhiu, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

I have the same problem, BUT the language I want to install, Japanese, is in the computer yet transparent and cannot be clicked on. Can you help me?

AnchyIvkaa, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Language pack installation stuck

Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Language pack installation stuck

1. Language pack installation stuck - Similar Threads - Language pack installation

2. language pack installation stuck for BengaliIndia Language. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    language pack installation stuck for BengaliIndia Language. Please help.: language pack installation stuck for BengaliIndia Language. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack-installation-stuck-for-bengaliindia/e37dd89e-c324-4085-b3c0-b8c304a6da84
  3. language pack installation stuck for BengaliIndia Language. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    language pack installation stuck for BengaliIndia Language. Please help.: language pack installation stuck for BengaliIndia Language. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack-installation-stuck-for-bengaliindia/e37dd89e-c324-4085-b3c0-b8c304a6da84
  4. Japanese Language Pack getting stuck during install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Japanese Language Pack getting stuck during install: I'm running Windows 11 ver 22H2 and I can't seem to get the Japanese language pack downloaded on my computer. I've been trying for a few days, but every part of it gets stuck at around 75% and just stays there. I even left it running while I slept to see if it would be done...
  5. Japanese Language Pack getting stuck during install

Japanese Language Pack getting stuck during install: I'm running Windows 11 ver 22H2 and I can't seem to get the Japanese language pack downloaded on my computer. I've been trying for a few days, but every part of it gets stuck at around 75% and just stays there. I even left it running while I slept to see if it would be done...
  6. Language Pack Download Stuck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Pack Download Stuck.: I've already read and tried the methods I've seen on other threads about this issue, but none of the fixes seems to work.I've been trying to install the Japanese Language Pack for about 6 hours now to no avail.Yes, my Microsoft license does have multi-language support I've...
  7. Language Pack Download Stuck.

Language Pack Download Stuck.: I've already read and tried the methods I've seen on other threads about this issue, but none of the fixes seems to work.I've been trying to install the Japanese Language Pack for about 6 hours now to no avail.Yes, my Microsoft license does have multi-language support I've...
  8. Language pack installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  9. Language pack installation

Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  10. Install Language Pack Offline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Install Language Pack Offline: Hello, Microsoft Store is not available in Iran and I have to install English language pack on the laptop of one of my clients, there. Is there any offline way to install it? Build: 19041...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 8.1 language pack stuck installing

2. proofing language installation is stuck

3. win 7 language pack install hangs

4. searching for language pack