Windows 10: Language pack isn't available

Discus and support Language pack isn't available in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I received a new laptop with windows 10 enterprise installed. Default language is Chinese and i want to use English (USA). I have follow these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by frbimo, Jul 16, 2019.

1. frbimo Win User

Language pack isn't available

Hi,

I received a new laptop with windows 10 enterprise installed.
    Default language is Chinese and i want to use English (USA). I have follow these steps:

Settings > Time & language > Region & language > Add a language.
    But language display still in Chinese even after i restarted.

Then follow these steps:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    3. Click Language.
    4. Click Advanced settings.
    5. Select Use language list (recommended).
    6. Restart.

But still no result.

Could you help me on this?

:)

frbimo, Jul 16, 2019

2. Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 17, 2019
  3. EldritchDk, Jul 17, 2019
  4. KomouPoji Win User

No Language pack available for English Australia

Hi,

It seems that some of the windows updates are not installed properly on your system.

I suggest you to install all the available updates in your system and then try installing language pack through control panel and check if it helps.

To check for the available updates in system, follow the below steps:
    1) Type setting in the search area in the taskbar and select Settings.

2) Click on Update and Security.

3) Click on Check for Updates.
    To install the language pack, refer to the below link:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Language pack isn't available - Similar Threads - Language pack isn't

2. How do you add a display language that isn't available in the windows display language pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you add a display language that isn't available in the windows display language pack?: Is it possible to request for a language to be added to the windows display pack? This is for people that don't fully understand English but need to learn how to use a device....
  3. How do you add a display language that isn't available in the windows display language pack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you add a display language that isn't available in the windows display language pack?: Is it possible to request for a language to be added to the windows display pack? This is for people that don't fully understand English but need to learn how to use a device....
  4. Language Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Packs: Unable to install German on win 11. Two different computers one laptop and one desktop Intel I5 and Intel I7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs/4b07fcc2-9ed7-43c2-98ef-2533392b4cf0
  5. Language Packs

Language Packs: Unable to install German on win 11. Two different computers one laptop and one desktop Intel I5 and Intel I7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs/4b07fcc2-9ed7-43c2-98ef-2533392b4cf0
  6. language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack: I have windows 10. May I install a language pack on my surface pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack/945ee503-78f7-4163-974e-c7e10998bd74
  7. Language pack

Language pack: I have the Polish language pack installed and set Polish as default proofreading language, but each time I want to wrote an e-mail I receive the message that text in Polish is not checked and that I can install the language pack. The proofreading tools work fine on all office...
  8. Language packs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Language packs.: So few days ago my pc started automatic repair loop and i tried a lot of things but it didn't work so i took it to the shop and they fixed it and installed windows but problem is that as i speak croatian they put croatian pack but i want english pack and i just want croatian...
  9. Language packs.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language packs.: Hello, so as I had problems with my pc i posted question on answers.microsoft and i got help but nothing worked so i took it to the shop. They fixed it but now I have question. As Croatian is language that I speak I more like that things on my devices phone,pc,etc. are on...
  10. Language packs for some languages not available (yet)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Language packs for some languages not available (yet): Hi there Some language packs aren't available yet - even on UPDATE the languages are removed. For example on W8.1 I had (scr shot 1) On W10 gives (scr shot 2). I suppose it's only a matter of waiting but I can't see if the language packs are all that different from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a language pack isnt available

2. windows display language a language pack isnt available