Windows 10: Language Pack refuses to install in Win10

Discus and support Language Pack refuses to install in Win10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I had several language packs and associated keyboards installed on my Windows 10 system then all of a sudden the keyboard options just up and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dave1776, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Dave1776 Win User

Language Pack refuses to install in Win10

Hi

I had several language packs and associated keyboards installed on my Windows 10 system then all of a sudden the keyboard options just up and disappeared on me. After some searching I decided to uninstall the language packs and then reinstall them but now when I add the language I try to then install the pack and it refuses saying

The following updates were not installed (along with the Korean language pack info)

What can I do to get these languages back on my system as it's annoying not having them available when needed!

I also found this tonight and used trouble shooter to try and find issues it says it found some so I applied the fix and it refuses to fix the issues. It says it fixed it but if I do another scan it comes up with the same issues.

I also tried to do a manual install of the language and it says it can't be installed on this computer.

Thoughts?

This is the info I was following to try and resolve this issue!

https://www.kapilarya.com/cannot-ins...ror-0x800f0908

Thanks
    Dave

:)

Dave1776, Apr 8, 2017
  2. Babu V Win User
    Babu V, Apr 8, 2017
  3. Win10 License Key-Language specific

My win 8.1 license key (succesfully using language packs) then upgraded to Win10, is now recognised by microsoft as being a "single language" license, therefore preventing language packs from being installed in Win10. ??

ChrisAJTurner, Apr 8, 2017
Thema:

Language Pack refuses to install in Win10

1. Language Pack refuses to install in Win10 - Similar Threads - Language Pack refuses

2. Can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install language pack: I bought a new computer with the latest Windows Version in February, but cannot add language pack, the download stuck at about 70% completion. Tried many times, result the same....
  3. can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  4. Language pack installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation problem: I tried to install Vietnamese language pack but seems to change language only in clock and default apps, parts like file explorer and settings don't change much. Please help me....
  5. Language pack installation problem

Language pack installation problem: I tried to install Vietnamese language pack but seems to change language only in clock and default apps, parts like file explorer and settings don't change much. Please help me....
  6. Language pack installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  7. Language pack installation

Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  8. Install Language Pack Offline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Install Language Pack Offline: Hello, Microsoft Store is not available in Iran and I have to install English language pack on the laptop of one of my clients, there. Is there any offline way to install it? Build: 19041...
  9. Can't install Japanese Language pack on Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Japanese Language pack on Win10: I'm having an issue installing the Japanese language pack. It keeps saying that the language pack cannot be acquired, and showing an error message: 0x80240004. I tried multiple ways and none worked. How can I solve this issue?...
  10. Unable to install language packs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install language packs: Hi Guys, I'm really hoping someone can help in this, I've tried several times to install a language pack both in the system and manually. ( by running "lpksetup.exe". However, I still couldn't have it download in my system. I'm having in issue with tradictional chinese(...