Windows 10: language pack removal

Discus and support language pack removal in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; At present some cumulative updates fail to install (I will go back to an earlier Macrium image), What wonders me is that repeatedly system restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PiKo, May 13, 2019.

1. PiKo Win User

language pack removal

At present some cumulative updates fail to install (I will go back to an earlier Macrium image),
    What wonders me is that repeatedly system restore points were created with the text: Language Pack Removal. Any clue?

:)

2. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 13, 2019
  3. Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 13, 2019
  4. language pack removal

How to remove/delete speech language?

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

When you remove a language pack, all language engines, language support files, and applicable registry keys are removed, and all user interface text reverts to the default language.

Note: The following procedure describes how to remove a language pack by using the installation CD. You can also remove a language pack by using Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

To remove a language pack

• Insert the Microsoft Speech Server Language Pack CD. The Setup Wizard detects the language pack on your computer OR in search tab type
      Language and hit enter.
    • Select Remove, and then click Next.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Click Finish to complete the removal.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, May 13, 2019
Thema:

language pack removal

1. language pack removal - Similar Threads - language pack removal

2. Language Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Packs: Unable to install German on win 11. Two different computers one laptop and one desktop Intel I5 and Intel I7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs/4b07fcc2-9ed7-43c2-98ef-2533392b4cf0
  3. Language Packs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language Packs: Unable to install German on win 11. Two different computers one laptop and one desktop Intel I5 and Intel I7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs/4b07fcc2-9ed7-43c2-98ef-2533392b4cf0
  4. Language Pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Language Pack: I want to get a language pack from Microsoft Store for additional display language. But for some reason when I want to click get, it does not respond. Usually it went to settings to download but I don't know....
  5. language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack: I have windows 10. May I install a language pack on my surface pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack/945ee503-78f7-4163-974e-c7e10998bd74
  6. Language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack: I have the Polish language pack installed and set Polish as default proofreading language, but each time I want to wrote an e-mail I receive the message that text in Polish is not checked and that I can install the language pack. The proofreading tools work fine on all office...
  7. Language packs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Language packs.: So few days ago my pc started automatic repair loop and i tried a lot of things but it didn't work so i took it to the shop and they fixed it and installed windows but problem is that as i speak croatian they put croatian pack but i want english pack and i just want croatian...
  8. Language packs.

Language packs.: Hello, so as I had problems with my pc i posted question on answers.microsoft and i got help but nothing worked so i took it to the shop. They fixed it but now I have question. As Croatian is language that I speak I more like that things on my devices phone,pc,etc. are on...
  9. Cannot fully remove language packs

Cannot fully remove language packs: Hello! I've had three versions of English installed on my computer at various points en-US, en-GB and en-AU, but the issue is that now I only want en-AU, but I can't get rid of the other ones. I can press 'remove' in the language settings, but I can still see their packs...
  10. language pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    language pack: My software is licensed in Mexico only. How can I download an English language pack? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack/dc5753af-de23-411c-a1bc-8e0c8cb34081