Windows 10: Language pack

Discus and support Language pack in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I try to installa a chinese semplified pack , but the pc give me error : 0x800f0950 fix windows 10 64x... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Inmortality, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Language pack

I try to installa a chinese semplified pack , but the pc give me error : 0x800f0950 fix

windows 10 64x

:)

Inmortality, Jul 23, 2018

2. Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Speech Language packs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Language pack

Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Language pack

1. Language pack - Similar Threads - Language pack

2. language pack for windows 7 ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    language pack for windows 7 ultimate: Hello. Where can I get the language pack for windows 7 ultimate? Thanks.Eurico Barradas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack-for-windows-7-ultimate/fa0ac9ab-cdf1-4fe2-921d-78bc363cf1f9
  3. language pack for windows 7 ultimate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    language pack for windows 7 ultimate: Hello. Where can I get the language pack for windows 7 ultimate? Thanks.Eurico Barradas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack-for-windows-7-ultimate/fa0ac9ab-cdf1-4fe2-921d-78bc363cf1f9
  4. Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home: Hi, I am using Surface Pro 9 Windows 11 Home edition. I am unable to install Chinese language pack. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-chinese-language-pack-on-windows/5e9e7cc3-2160-4a38-923a-59ab9d94874d
  5. Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home

Unable to install Chinese Language Pack on Windows 11 Home: Hi, I am using Surface Pro 9 Windows 11 Home edition. I am unable to install Chinese language pack. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-chinese-language-pack-on-windows/5e9e7cc3-2160-4a38-923a-59ab9d94874d
  6. Tidak tersedia Language Pack Bahasa Indonesia di Home Single Language Windows 10 setelah...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tidak tersedia Language Pack Bahasa Indonesia di Home Single Language Windows 10 setelah...: halo, saya memiliki dua opsi Windows Display Language di windows home single language saya sebelumnya dan ini adalah bawaan laptop saya semenjak dibeli dan itu adalah English United States dan Bahasa Indonesia. Namun, karena ada masalah pada windows saya lupa file apa, yang...
  7. Tidak tersedia Language Pack Bahasa Indonesia di Home Single Language Windows 10 setelah...

Tidak tersedia Language Pack Bahasa Indonesia di Home Single Language Windows 10 setelah...: halo, saya memiliki dua opsi Windows Display Language di windows home single language saya sebelumnya dan ini adalah bawaan laptop saya semenjak dibeli dan itu adalah English United States dan Bahasa Indonesia. Namun, karena ada masalah pada windows saya lupa file apa, yang...
  8. Tidak tersedia Language Pack Bahasa Indonesia di Home Single Language Windows 10 setelah...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Sinhala Language Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sinhala Language Pack: Hi,I am trying to get the sinhala language pack but it only shows "simple typing' for download. I have text in Sinhala which doesn't get recognized as sinhala text. Only text in "Iskoola Pota" font is recognized as Sinhalese. When I try to change the font to "Iskoola Pota",...
  10. Sinhala Language Pack

Sinhala Language Pack: Hi,I am trying to get the sinhala language pack but it only shows "simple typing' for download. I have text in Sinhala which doesn't get recognized as sinhala text. Only text in "Iskoola Pota" font is recognized as Sinhalese. When I try to change the font to "Iskoola Pota",...