Windows 10: Language problem

Discus and support Language problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and have a Language problem, namely I can't remove all traces of Hebrew, which I wanted as an additional language not a default.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wadamsiv, Apr 30, 2019.

1. wadamsiv Win User

Language problem

I have windows 10 and have a Language problem, namely I can't remove all traces of Hebrew, which I wanted as an additional language not a default. English is my default and Hebrew doesn't show up anywhere except on start up and in some of the dates of my emails. Does anyone have a solution?

:)

wadamsiv, Apr 30, 2019

2. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Language problem

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Language problem

1. Language problem - Similar Threads - Language problem

2. I Cant Read Japanese Language Apps Word Not Unicode Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Cant Read Japanese Language Apps Word Not Unicode Problem: There is a Problem, i cant read Japanese language even i already change my PC in Japanese language,, i Think its about user problem or something, because i create a new user with japan language in same pc, and when i open the apps,, i can read it,, but because its other...
  3. Windows 10 language bar problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 language bar problem: My windows 10 language bar is missing. I’ve tried to change the settings regarding the language bar but still no change. The hot keys to change language are not working,and in the task bar settings I’m missing the input device icon. I’m not sure what to do from here and any...
  4. Problem changing the language on the keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem changing the language on the keyboard: [ATTACH] I've got a problem: When I press alt + shift, the language of my keyboard doesn't alternate between Qwerty and Azerty anymore (I have a pop up with my languages that appears but the change is not automatic). I have instead of the Fr/En logo, these three icons...
  5. For Changing cortana language,In future there can be a problem or not

in Cortana
    For Changing cortana language,In future there can be a problem or not: By changing the cortana language form default language to other language. In case In future there can be problem in cortana for changing cortana language...
  6. Windows10 language option installation problem

Windows10 language option installation problem: Cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-language-option-installation-problem/e0774a04-dc0b-4472-aeba-7f8a34c857e7
  7. Language and Keyboard Problems

Language and Keyboard Problems: I have installed both the English and Spanish Mexico keyboards on my computer. Previously, when on the Spanish keyboard, I could simply hold down the "alt" key and then press any vowel to be able to type that vowel with an accent. This is not working now and I haven't been...
  8. problem in language keys after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem in language keys after update: hello, when I switch languages with shift+Alt the language bar -where you can change language-keyboard -appears on desktop for onw/two seconds every time I change language. this only happens after the latest update windows 10 1909....
  9. English language pack installation problem

English language pack installation problem: Hi, After I download and install the English language pack from Microsoft Store, my computer's language changed to English. However, after I shut down and restart my computer, it change back to the original language, and in my computer settings, the English language pack...
  10. Time and Language problems

Time and Language problems: On using Talkinator app to use voices in Language. Only two of the voices work. The Sean voice stopped working. In settings I pressed each voice-only two works....