Windows 10: Language problem

Discus and support Language problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, So a month ago I bought a computer. It was shipped from Poland as I can see. The main problem I have is when setting up windows I changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mantas Patkauskas, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Language problem

Hello,

So a month ago I bought a computer. It was shipped from Poland as I can see. The main problem I have is when setting up windows I changed language to Lithuanian My native language, even doing so, when that mainly changes everything, this time it didn't. So I had to went through all the setup in Polish language, didn't understood anything. When computer was ready I went to Time and Language to change it. It downloaded, applied and then there was still few words in Polish. But it didn't bother me, but when anything happens with software I get text in Polish language, that truly annoys me, because I can't understand a thing, what to press next or what am I doing. Is it possible to change that without fully reinstalling Windows?

:)

Mantas Patkauskas, Feb 20, 2021

2. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Language problem

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Language problem

1. Language problem - Similar Threads - Language problem

2. Problem With Language Changing After Recent Windows10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem With Language Changing After Recent Windows10 Update: I've no idea what went wrong. On any of the browsers I have Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge, Google Chrome when I open each and/or click a link the language displayed in the software menus is likely to be either what I have optioned English Australia / English or any other language...
  3. Office language problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office language problem: Hello there, in the company I work, I have a specific problem. The default language of windows 10 was Italian, I changed to English and I removed Italian but in every office app the menu is mixed italian and english, how can I get rid of Italian at all ? Thank you,...
  4. Win10 pro language problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 pro language problem: Hi, I've bought this laptop which was manufactured in Spain, now that I've changed the language to English, it seems that some features still display in Spanish.Thanks....
  5. I have a problem with switching keyboard language

I have a problem with switching keyboard language: I often type in English and Korean.I have no problem when I switch the language from Korean to English alt + shift. But when I switch the language from English to Korean, often it still types in English. I have to click the toggle ? button not language button on taskbar to...
  6. Language problem in Windows 10

Language problem in Windows 10: Firefox is my default browser on my new laptop but 2 days ago it switched from English to Spanish and I can't figure out how to change it back to English. Can anybody help?...
  7. Windows 10 Language problem

Windows 10 Language problem: Hello everyone!Recently I've ran into this problem:There are 3 options in the language bar and only 2 in the language preferences.I need only Russian with Kazakh keyboard, because I already have Russian letters in Kazakhs keyboard.Therefore when I remove Russian from Language...
  8. Language problem

Language problem: Does windows 10 no longer support English British as a language?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-problem/969b97fd-62c3-43f9-b5ed-6397e9b0c99d
  9. Language problem.

Language problem.: How do I make it so that the language stays the same even though I switched apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-problem/55055fa2-a434-44bc-8575-b8c2458982a2
  10. Windows 10 20H2 .appx UI language pack problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 .appx UI language pack problem: Hello I want to provide 20H2 for our company. I use the same scripts as for 1909 to edit the image. What has changed are the language packages - .cab --> appx. Now I have the problem that at the first login the language is set to English, although everything should be in DE....