Windows 10: Language select menu right side, by center when used Shift+Alt. Tell me please, how fix it?

Discus and support Language select menu right side, by center when used Shift+Alt. Tell me please, how fix it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; More then half year I am disappointed when switching the language. Some programs and sometimes Windows has this bug. The language select menu right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Artem.U, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Artem.U Win User

Language select menu right side, by center when used Shift+Alt. Tell me please, how fix it?

More then half year I am disappointed when switching the language.

Some programs and sometimes Windows has this bug. The language select menu right side, by center. After 'Shift+Alt' press distracts and disturbs the view when auto-hide option is working bad or disabled. Please help me for fix it. Or help me hide this function language select menu forever.

Winver 1909, 18363.657

:)

Artem.U, Feb 28, 2020

2. Changing languages with right-alt + shift stopped working

Windows 10 home.

Used to be, you could use both left-alt and right-alt + shift to switch between languages.

Then, some years back, only left-alt + shift switched between languages, whereas right-alt + shift went always to secondary language. That was a pain, but not a show stopper.

This is!

After latest Windows Update, right-alt + shift is dead.

I opened Control Panel > Clock, Language and Region > Language > Advanced setting > Switching input methods > Change language bar hot keys > Change Key Sequence

the only options there are:

1. Not Assigned

2. Ctrl + shift

3. Left Alt + shift

4. Grave Accent (`)

Right-alt + shift is gone!!!

How do I get it back?

I've been doing the same thing to switch languages since Windows 3.0, I think. It's massively frustrating to do it instinctively only for it to not work all of a sudden... Seriously annoying. How can I fix it?

MosheHimmelfarb, Feb 28, 2020
  3. right alt+shift

I upgraded to windows 10 recently , but since then i can't use right alt+shift to change language to Arabic . Now i can only use left alt+shift to toggle between english and arabic . I tried to change that through input method sitting ,but the "right alt+shift"
    key sequence is not available at all . can anyone help with that ? thank you .

ahmad maghraby, Feb 28, 2020
  4. JamesRay1 Win User

Language select menu right side, by center when used Shift+Alt. Tell me please, how fix it?

Alt-Shift doesn't change language

I also have a Logitech keyboard and have the same issue. While I have been using Windows 10 for a few weeks, and Windows 7 on the same computer for more than a year previously, the issue only occurred today, when it was stuck in Simplified Chinese, despite
    that being at the bottom of the language list. I have fixed it by removing the language. Alt+Shift doesn't work.

JamesRay1, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Language select menu right side, by center when used Shift+Alt. Tell me please, how fix it? - Similar Threads - Language select menu

2. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please tell me how to fix it?: I was a Linux user now I'm trying to shift to windows at first I download iso file and after that I booted my usb device everything went well and I got install tab in front of me after that I selected date and time the window 10 pro after that I got this compatibility issue...
  3. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please tell me how to fix it?: I was a Linux user now I'm trying to shift to windows at first I download iso file and after that I booted my usb device everything went well and I got install tab in front of me after that I selected date and time the window 10 pro after that I got this compatibility issue...
  4. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Please tell me how to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please tell me how to fix this issue: When I play roblox and I join a game after a few seconds of the game loading my screen goes black, my keyboard shuts off and my mouse shuts off but it looks like the components in my pc are still running. I've tried factory resetting twice and the issue still proceeds to...
  6. Please tell me how to fix this issue

Please tell me how to fix this issue: When I play roblox and I join a game after a few seconds of the game loading my screen goes black, my keyboard shuts off and my mouse shuts off but it looks like the components in my pc are still running. I've tried factory resetting twice and the issue still proceeds to...
  7. When I press alt+shift right it does not switch between languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press alt+shift right it does not switch between languages: When I press alt+shift right it does not switch between languages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-altshift-right-it-does-not-switch/7ac32f50-8075-4f43-8ba8-3ecba832f8ef
  8. When I press alt+shift right it does not switch between languages

When I press alt+shift right it does not switch between languages: When I press alt+shift right it does not switch between languages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-altshift-right-it-does-not-switch/7ac32f50-8075-4f43-8ba8-3ecba832f8ef
  9. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please tell me how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShadowsOf_TheirEyes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ld4ke7/can_someone_please_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please tell me how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrAgentSam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikxxr2/can_someone_please_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/