Windows 10: Language Settings Page not opening after updating latest Windows 10 .... Also Alt + R key...

Discus and support Language Settings Page not opening after updating latest Windows 10 .... Also Alt + R key... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Updating windows 10 is causing serious problem in working some app and keyboard After updating with latest win10 ..... Language Setting page not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NitinAgrawal1, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Language Settings Page not opening after updating latest Windows 10 .... Also Alt + R key...

Updating windows 10 is causing serious problem in working some app and keyboard

After updating with latest win10 ..... Language Setting page not opening and get disappeared when click on it.

Also Alt + R key is not working on some App

Note: I tried uninstalling the latest update, even though the problem persists.

I guess that the problem is in "Langauge setting" ..... which is now not opening when click on it.

Can anyone please guide me how to fix the above problem? I will be very thankful for the help.

Best Regards

Nitin Agrawal

India

:)

NitinAgrawal1, Jun 26, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Wrong keyboard layout in login page after update to 1607

Hi,

Since the issue reoccurred after updating to anniversary update, I suggest you to reconfigure the QWERTY keyboard layout and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with Windows 10 1607 update.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to configure the keyboard layout:

• Open Settings and click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Region and Language.
    • Add the Country and click on add a language and select the language of your choice.
    • This will take time to download the pack.
    • Once this is done, Press Windows key + Space and press Space key to choose the keyboard layout.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Language Settings Page not opening after updating latest Windows 10 .... Also Alt + R key...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Language Settings Page not opening after updating latest Windows 10 .... Also Alt + R key...

1. Language Settings Page not opening after updating latest Windows 10 .... Also Alt + R key... - Similar Threads - Language Settings Page

2. can't use window+alt+r key to recod ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't use window+alt+r key to recod ?: I am not able to use Window+alt+r key to recording my screenplease help to solve his problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-windowaltr-key-to-recod/ab8d0953-7d36-4489-8511-c5e3fad138ab
  3. can't use window+alt+r key to recod ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't use window+alt+r key to recod ?: I am not able to use Window+alt+r key to recording my screenplease help to solve his problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-windowaltr-key-to-recod/ab8d0953-7d36-4489-8511-c5e3fad138ab
  4. Photoshop not opening after latest window 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photoshop not opening after latest window 10 update: Photoshop not opening after latest window 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photoshop-not-opening-after-latest-window-10/0b07af16-9d2b-4f06-a856-e5d2b510f2b2
  5. Windows 10 Compatibility Settings will not save after latest updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Compatibility Settings will not save after latest updates: I have tried to set compatibility settings for the .exe itself.. it works but than when I close app the settings are gone again. I than tried to create a shortcut and again once I close the app the settings are gone again. I even tried setting it as admin and again gone.. the...
  6. After the latest update. Windows 10 cannot access web pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After the latest update. Windows 10 cannot access web pages: On ALL browsers. I received this update last night 8/29/2020. After rebooting, I could not access any web page on any browser. IE11 and Edge included. Uninstalled the update on 8'30/2020 and all web pages work now. Also, I received an update on 8/22/2020 that slowed...
  7. Can't open Photoshop after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open Photoshop after latest Windows 10 update: Hi, I have an old version of Photoshop 6.0.1 which now won't open after a Windows update today. I get an error that says 'sorry unable to continue because of a hardware or system error, sorry but this error is unrecoverable'. Asking on the Adobe help pages, people re saying...
  8. "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + F" and "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + R" do not work in latest update

"Alt +Shift + Ctrl + F" and "Alt +Shift + Ctrl + R" do not work in latest update: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hn093h/alt_shift_ctrl_f_and_alt_shift_ctrl_r_do_not_work/
  9. problem in language keys after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem in language keys after update: hello, when I switch languages with shift+Alt the language bar -where you can change language-keyboard -appears on desktop for onw/two seconds every time I change language. this only happens after the latest update windows 10 1909....
  10. Right alt key also presses right control key

Right alt key also presses right control key: I've been using the altgr key as toggle mute for discord as it outputs right alt, and I've got my right ctrl set to toggle deafen. Now, altgr outputs both right alt and ctrl, meaning I have to rebind my toggle mute to something else. Is there any way to revert(?) or fix this...