Windows 10: Language settings

Discus and support Language settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I have been looking for solution for my problem but couldn't find it. The problem is: in language settings, I have add Serbian Latin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nikola Zoric, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Language settings

Hello everyone. I have been looking for solution for my problem but couldn't find it. The problem is: in language settings, I have add Serbian Latin and Cyrillic, which I need because Serbian is my primary language. The problem that occurs is, that besides English US keyboard, which is default windows language, the English Serbian (Latin) keyboard automatically appears, and when switching languages (SHIFT + ALT) the English US keyboard is skipped, so we can say that English Serbian (Latin) keyboard is now default language. I don't want that, I installed new languages because I want to switch between Serbian QWERTZ and English QWERTY, I don't need English QWERTZ. I want English QWERTZ to disappear from list of languages! The important thing is that this language appears only in taskbar lang shrotcut, and not in language options, so I can't disable it anyhow. Language settings 0eae80a7-ec43-46b5-8706-1bedfeb4fdf9?upload=true.jpg Language settings c76101bf-3014-4c99-b8f0-a9dd6312c3f9?upload=true.jpg

:)

Nikola Zoric, Nov 5, 2018

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Language settings

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Language settings

1. Language settings - Similar Threads - Language settings

2. Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue: I have purchased my laptop from Dubai and it has a default display langauge as Arabic. Also when I try to install English India it is not allowing me to keep it as Windows Display Language. Can you please help me to change the Langauge. I have followed all the steps to change...
  3. Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Display Language Setting Issue: I have purchased my laptop from Dubai and it has a default display langauge as Arabic. Also when I try to install English India it is not allowing me to keep it as Windows Display Language. Can you please help me to change the Langauge. I have followed all the steps to change...
  4. How to set default keyboard language to be different than default Windows language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set default keyboard language to be different than default Windows language: This was no problem with Windows 10, but I cannot seem to figure out how to do it in Windows 11. I want my Windows 11 language to be completely in English as default. But I need my keyboard by default to be Danish. However, I also need to have the English keyboard installed...
  5. How to set default keyboard language to be different than default Windows language

How to set default keyboard language to be different than default Windows language: This was no problem with Windows 10, but I cannot seem to figure out how to do it in Windows 11. I want my Windows 11 language to be completely in English as default. But I need my keyboard by default to be Danish. However, I also need to have the English keyboard installed...
  6. Input method list on taskbar showing languages that are not in the settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input method list on taskbar showing languages that are not in the settings.: Windows 11 Home issue - Sorry for no screenshots, it didn´t work because I got errors when trying to insert them. I´m having trouble with the input method list down on the taskbar. It´s displaying languages that I don´t want English US keyboard. I use icelandic layout and...
  7. Input method list on taskbar showing languages that are not in the settings.

Input method list on taskbar showing languages that are not in the settings.: Windows 11 Home issue - Sorry for no screenshots, it didn´t work because I got errors when trying to insert them. I´m having trouble with the input method list down on the taskbar. It´s displaying languages that I don´t want English US keyboard. I use icelandic layout and...
  8. Why I have another language that doesn't exist in setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I have another language that doesn't exist in setting?: I tried adding the Malaysia English and delete, but it will appear again soon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-have-another-language-that-doesnt-exist-in/368e0bdd-125a-46be-b865-ca6144b5b05f
  9. Why I have another language that doesn't exist in setting?

Why I have another language that doesn't exist in setting?: I tried adding the Malaysia English and delete, but it will appear again soon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-have-another-language-that-doesnt-exist-in/368e0bdd-125a-46be-b865-ca6144b5b05f
  10. How to change language settings in lenovo think pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change language settings in lenovo think pad: Kéresd át magad mellém a munkahelyen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-language-settings-in-lenovo-think/300574c0-c6cc-4ed5-bbf6-3787351389ef