Windows 10: language support, Windows10, Russian

Discus and support language support, Windows10, Russian in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Lenovo IdeaPad L340 with Windows 10. I set up Russian but several letters are absent on keyboard. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ivangoussakov, Jan 13, 2020.

1. language support, Windows10, Russian

I use Lenovo IdeaPad L340 with Windows 10. I set up Russian but several letters are absent on keyboard. What can I do?

:)

ivangoussakov, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Muzz69 Win User

Russian language in start menu

I have started noticing Russian language in my start menu and in some windows applications (eg Calculator and Photo previewer).

language support, Windows10, Russian [​IMG]

I do have Russian language installed but its not default and I want my menu to be English.
    I'm sure this is an easy fix, but if someone can step me through it, I would appreciate it.
    Thanks

Muzz69, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Dasherk Win User
    Russian Language and Cortana

Hello,

Just following up again:

My problem is that having the Russian language pack installed, in addition to my primary (OS) language, breaks the Cortana voice-input feature; which dominos into breaking Cortana entirely until the system is rebooted. The only to fix this, is to
    uninstall the Russian language pack.

To be clear, I'm not trying to use the Russian language with Cortana, only the keyboard for chatting and learning software.
    So this is to clear up this bug, not look for additional language support for Cortana.

However, it's a real pain to install the language pack, do my studying, and then have to uninstall the language pack + reboot to get Cortana working again.

Can anyone offer some suggestions?

Dasherk, Jan 13, 2020
  4. nezo---01 Win User

language support, Windows10, Russian

add russian language to nokia 6111

i want to add russian language to my nokia 6111. and i want the steps and the packeg of russian language to install it.

nezo---01, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

language support, Windows10, Russian

1. language support, Windows10, Russian - Similar Threads - language support Windows10

2. HOW CAN I INSTAL RUSSIAN LANGUAGE ON KEYBOARD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW CAN I INSTAL RUSSIAN LANGUAGE ON KEYBOARD?: HOW CAN I INSTAL RUSSIAN LANGUAGE ON KEYBOARD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-instal-russian-language-on-keyboard/a54785d9-04e8-4116-b5a4-10e47d8bbca0
  3. Why is the macedonian keyboard language pack in russian???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the macedonian keyboard language pack in russian???: This is macedonian translated from english:Здраво, јас сум E_68XQ30This is macedonian the language pack's "Macedonian" text output:Хи, Иќм Е-68ЏЉ30...
  4. Why is the macedonian keyboard language pack in russian???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the macedonian keyboard language pack in russian???: This is macedonian translated from english:Здраво, јас сум E_68XQ30This is macedonian the language pack's "Macedonian" text output:Хи, Иќм Е-68ЏЉ30...
  5. ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition The description says that the Russian language supports but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition The description says that the Russian language supports but...: ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition The description says that the Russian language supports but the game does not what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-ultimate-survivor-edition-the-description-says/e5731ac9-1414-445f-a2ba-11792359f65e
  6. ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition The description says that the Russian language supports but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition The description says that the Russian language supports but...: ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition The description says that the Russian language supports but the game does not what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-ultimate-survivor-edition-the-description-says/e5731ac9-1414-445f-a2ba-11792359f65e
  7. Russian language in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Russian language in start menu: I have started noticing Russian language in my start menu and in some windows applications (eg Calculator and Photo previewer). [img] I do have Russian language installed but its not default and I want my menu to be English. I'm sure this is an easy fix, but if someone can...
  8. Use English Keyboard Layout, but output Russian Language.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Use English Keyboard Layout, but output Russian Language.: Hello, Help me to learn how to set my keyboard, to use English keys but type Russian. I mean, set in such a way, when English letter "R" = Russian letter "Р" ***Changed Original Title From: Keyboard***...
  9. language(if you can answer russian please)

in Windows 10 Customization
    language(if you can answer russian please): I can't delete UK keyboard layout https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/languageif-you-can-answer-russian-please/cb6a02a7-1c7d-4e39-a1c4-02ab5f99624f
  10. THE "ADVANCED RECOVERY OPTIONS" IS IN A RUSSIAN LANGUAGE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    THE "ADVANCED RECOVERY OPTIONS" IS IN A RUSSIAN LANGUAGE: My computer broke recently, and I tried to recover it and it was fine. But, why is the advanced recovery options in a russian language? I have to use Google Translate on my phone to recover my laptop. But is there anyway to change the language?...