Windows 10: Language switching tool US:ENG on taskbar missing

Discus and support Language switching tool US:ENG on taskbar missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Language switching tool US:ENG on taskbar missing. I can't find it and don't know how to bring back it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LeoWilson2, May 3, 2021.

1. Language switching tool US:ENG on taskbar missing

Language switching tool US:ENG on taskbar missing. I can't find it and don't know how to bring back it.

:)

LeoWilson2, May 3, 2021
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Additional Input Language Does Not Show Up when Activate Input Method Switch

Hi,

This issue can be caused by software conflicts and corrupted system files.

Since the language switch is not showing including the language, try to check the settings by following the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Click Language.
    • Click Advanced settings.
    • Under Switching input methods, check the Use the desktop language bar when it's available box and click
      Options.
    • On the Language Bar tab, select Docked in the taskbar.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    • Click Save on the Advanced Settings window.

We also recommend running the System File Checker tool to scan and repair missing or corrupted system files. Click
    here for more information on how to run the tool.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, May 3, 2021
  3. avi12641 Win User
    Prevent language from automatically being changed

• Since Keyla has stopped working.
    • Two.
    • When I test if the language stays after switching between programs - I switch to a different program, then switch the language, then switch to the previous program.
    The steps you suggested didn't work, as I don't want to remove any of the languages.

avi12641, May 3, 2021
  4. Language switching tool US:ENG on taskbar missing

Missing input language options on a taskbar in the secondary monitor

Hi Cryxe,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows is running on your device?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?

I can understand the inconvenience you are facing with the missing Input language on your secondary monitor. Here are the few settings troubleshooting steps which you can try to fix the issue.

Step 1

Check for Updates

Click on
    Start button, select Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update
    and select check for updates.

If Windows Update says your device is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available.

Step 2

1. Press Windows +
      I key > Personalization > Taskbar.
    2. Turn
      On show taskbar on all displays under “Multiple displays”.
    Step 3

1. Press Windows +
      I key > Personalization > Taskbar.
    2. Scroll down and click on
      Turn system icons on or off
      under Notification area.
    3. Enable (Turn On) the
      Input Indicator and check the status of the issue.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Language switching tool US:ENG on taskbar missing

1. Language switching tool US:ENG on taskbar missing - Similar Threads - Language switching tool

2. Google New Switch Tab Tool Missing???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google New Switch Tab Tool Missing???: There was this useful tool in Chrome beside the minimize button accessed through Ctrl+Shift+A, but now it isnt there anymore...anyone know what happened to it and how i can get it back? [ATTACH]...
  3. What language should I set here to show as "ENG" in the tray, not ENG US/ENG UK?

What language should I set here to show as "ENG" in the tray, not ENG US/ENG UK?: Weird question but I had this on my old laptop and I want to change the language so it would say only ENG instead of ENG UK/US and it won't switch randomly or switch when pressing the alt+shift bind I assume Thanks! : [ATTACH]...
  4. Cannot remove ENG-US

Cannot remove ENG-US: Win10 build 19041. I'm using two input language ENG-UK as default and Chinese. It's also showing the same with only two languages in preferred languages in Settings. However, English United States shows up in input method list constantly. I've tried uninstalling in lpksetup,...
  5. ENG icon not changing anymore when I switch languages on my keyboard

ENG icon not changing anymore when I switch languages on my keyboard: The "ENG" icon is not changing anymore when I switch from English keyboard to Japanese keyboard. It used to show me which type of input I'm on by changing from "ENG" to "あ" (hiragana), "ア" (katakana), or "A" (full width). My Japanese keyboard still works, however, I can't...
  6. How do I get win10 to show ENG US on my taskbar & to STOP switching it to ENG INTL?

How do I get win10 to show ENG US on my taskbar & to STOP switching it to ENG INTL?: EVERY time I turn my win10 PC on the taskbar shows ENG INTL & I switch it to ENG US. Only to find it switched back to ENG INTL the next time I turn it on. This is on the right end of the taskbar third in from the corner next to time & date., notifications is in the bottom...
  7. Switching my keyboard language from UK english to US english

Switching my keyboard language from UK english to US english: I have been attempting to change my keyboard language for some time now I have already tried the obvious things such as going into settings and changing all of my settings to English and even syncing my Microsoft account settings. However, the problem still persists. What...
  8. How do I remove "ENG CS" as a 2nd language and "ENG US" from the system tray

How do I remove "ENG CS" as a 2nd language and "ENG US" from the system tray: I reset my Win10 laptop back to factory and wiped all of my personal data so I could send it in for repairs. I don't know why or how it happened, but during the reinstallation process I suddenly had "ENG US" and "ENG CS" (Czech) come up as my two language options. Now "ENG...
  9. How to remove ENG language bar/icon from taskbar?

How to remove ENG language bar/icon from taskbar?: I would like to remove the ENG bar/icon from the taskbar but cannot find the relevant setting. For some reason the US keyboard layout is listed even though it's not present in the control panel. Screenshot: http://imgur.com/0gDJMHy.png 89288
  10. How to get rid of "ENG" in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of "ENG" in the taskbar: I have languages "English (United Kingdom)" and "English (United states)". I suspect this was so that spelling checkers would accept both "colour" and "color", for instance. But this setup inflicts me with "ENG" in the task bar. It was easy to get rid of this in Windows 7,...