Windows 10: Language tab missing

Discus and support Language tab missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, i wanted to unbind the ctrl+shift combination for changing the language but the bug of version 1803 is still here and i cannot change it, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MatteoBeauvarlet, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Language tab missing

Hello,

i wanted to unbind the ctrl+shift combination for changing the language but the bug of version 1803 is still here and i cannot change it, i would like to know how i can unbind this combination but keep the Alt+shift one

:)

MatteoBeauvarlet, Oct 29, 2019

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Language change

Hi Peter,

It could be that the language pack is missing on your Windows 10 device. With this, we suggest that you try to add the language on your device. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Under Language, select Add a language.

You may also check the Change input methods on which language are currently installed on your device. You may also click Add a language on the
    Change your language preferences window.

Let us know how it goes and feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Language tab missing

Windows 10 - Language bar is missing after MSRA connection

Hi Чингиз Алматов,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

To get clarity of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Were there any changes made to the operating system recently?
    2. What is the build version of Windows 10 you are using?
    However, I suggest you to try this below method, and check if that helps.

Step: Check Language Bar is Hidden.

1. Press Windows logo and I key, open Settings
    2. Click on Devices
    3. Select Typing
    4. Select the option Advanced keyboard settings
    5. Then select Language bar options
    6. Check the box: Show text labels on the Language bar
    7. Then select the Language Bar tab and make sure that the
      Docked in the taskbar option is checked.
    8. Click on Apply and OK to exit, and check if that helps.

Kindly provide us the results so that we can assist you further.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Language tab missing

1. Language tab missing - Similar Threads - Language tab missing

2. Enhancement tab is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancement tab is missing: Hi,After running sysprep 'Enhancement' is getting deleted from Control Panel -> Sound and replaced with 'Effects' tab.As per our product requirement 'Enhancement' should exists. Is anyone have an idea why it is deleted?Thanks...
  3. Enhancement tab is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enhancement tab is missing: Hi,After running sysprep 'Enhancement' is getting deleted from Control Panel -> Sound and replaced with 'Effects' tab.As per our product requirement 'Enhancement' should exists. Is anyone have an idea why it is deleted?Thanks...
  4. Tabs in settings are missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs in settings are missing.: This is all I get, and if I go into system, it shows sound and clipboard, thats it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-in-settings-are-missing/39e7ecaa-d49d-43a3-ad14-ca0a9cf9b364
  5. Clock, ***Language*** and Region - Language is MISSING

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock, ***Language*** and Region - Language is MISSING: Hi everyone,language for each app windows - I use to have itI bought a new laptop and did all the windows updates but for some reason I do not see Clock, Language and Region - Just - Clock and RegionBy searching the web a bit I found here that it is a known bug since **2018**...
  6. Clock, ***Language*** and Region - Language is MISSING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock, ***Language*** and Region - Language is MISSING: Hi everyone,language for each app windows - I use to have itI bought a new laptop and did all the windows updates but for some reason I do not see Clock, Language and Region - Just - Clock and RegionBy searching the web a bit I found here that it is a known bug since **2018**...
  7. Clock, ***Language*** and Region - Language is MISSING

8. Some tabs are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some tabs are missing: It's been like this for a few months since developer beta, I've tried these steps but none of them works, is it because of the region setting? 1. wsreset.exe2. sfc /scannow3. clean install windows...
  9. Some tabs are missing

Some tabs are missing: It's been like this for a few months since developer beta, I've tried these steps but none of them works, is it because of the region setting? 1. wsreset.exe2. sfc /scannow3. clean install windows...
  10. Tabs gone missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tabs gone missing: Hi, The tabs on some of the programs sometime is gone sometimes Explorer, Office apps, and Chrome. This happens to me many times already, on my desktop and also Surface Book 2. See below example happening to Chrome: [ATTACH] If I click on anything on the missing...