Windows 10: language task bar cruiser is white how do i change that mercy me pls?

Discus and support language task bar cruiser is white how do i change that mercy me pls? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I did change something to white in the previouse days but I don't know what to white i did change so the cruiser of the langauge bar everytime in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mustafa sherwan, Jun 7, 2023.

1. language task bar cruiser is white how do i change that mercy me pls?

I did change something to white in the previouse days but I don't know what to white i did change so the cruiser of the langauge bar everytime in chrome and even in writing is white plse bring to black the description is in the picture at the first second becomes white then turn back to black

:)

mustafa sherwan, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Stuhopkin Win User

White Task Bar

Hello Microsoft

Can you take back the TASK BAR TO BLACK !!!! THE WHITE TASK BAR IS ABSOLUTELY STUDIO I DONT LIKE IT ONE BIT ..... YOU HAVE MADE LOOKING FOR THINGS VERY DIFFICULT CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO BLACK!!!!!!! ASAP ITS VILE IN WHITE .

Stuhopkin, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Windows 10 white tltle bars

The process suggested sure does change the color of task bar and desktop theme but not the title bars

they still remain white.

Sudhanshu Shekhar, Jun 7, 2023
  4. DrSysop Win User

language task bar cruiser is white how do i change that mercy me pls?

Search Bar turned white on Windows 10 version 1709

For some reason my search bar went white. I googled this & seems other having issue also & tried this but works & goes back to grey till u type in search bar then goes white again.

1. Settings - Time & language - Region & language. Change your country to Gabon.
    2. Sign out.
    3. Sign back in. The Cortana search box will be gone as Cortana is not available in Gabon.
    4. Go back into Settings and change your country back to the proper one. The Cortana search box will come back, but now it'll be black instead of white.

This does not work on 1709.

DrSysop, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

language task bar cruiser is white how do i change that mercy me pls?

1. language task bar cruiser is white how do i change that mercy me pls? - Similar Threads - language task bar

2. language task bar cruiser is white how do i change that mercy me pls?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    language task bar cruiser is white how do i change that mercy me pls?: I did change something to white in the previouse days but I don't know what to white i did change so the cruiser of the langauge bar everytime in chrome and even in writing is white plse bring to black the description is in the picture at the first second becomes white then...
  3. How do I change the white to pure white?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the white to pure white?: When I first received my new laptop, the color was washed out and the white was cream. As a graphic designer it is imperative the white is actually white. I hired someone to fix the colors because, try as I might, I could not get the colors to display as normal I still had my...
  4. How do I change the white to pure white?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the white to pure white?: When I first received my new laptop, the color was washed out and the white was cream. As a graphic designer it is imperative the white is actually white. I hired someone to fix the colors because, try as I might, I could not get the colors to display as normal I still had my...
  5. How do I change the height of the task bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change the height of the task bar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkGladir [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mp5w6c/how_do_i_change_the_height_of_the_task_bar/
  6. How do I change this? (pls help)

How do I change this? (pls help): I don't know how to call it so I'll just try and describe it. I've been trying to connect my phone to my PC by USB, and once I plugged it in it showed me a few options and I clicked the Windows Media Player one. Now it doesn't show up as a USB device on the little hidden...
  7. White task bar

White task bar: I saw this white taskbar on a Twitch streamer and I'm wondering how did he do it, is there anyone that knows how? Image of the white taskbar submitted by /u/denis_sahh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k57sa3/white_task_bar/
  8. White Task Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Task Bar: Hello Microsoft Can you take back the TASK BAR TO BLACK !!!! THE WHITE TASK BAR IS ABSOLUTELY STUDIO I DONT LIKE IT ONE BIT ..... YOU HAVE MADE LOOKING FOR THINGS VERY DIFFICULT CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO BLACK!!!!!!! ASAP ITS VILE IN WHITE . ....
  9. How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.

How do i change the colour of the clock on the task bar.: It just annoys me when i look at it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-colour-of-the-clock-on-the/d0c08099-ed59-406c-a674-e657ece5897d
  10. White box in task bar

White box in task bar: Hi, I've this problem since a while so I don't remember what caused it. When I click on the speaker/battery/date/time icons a white box appears around the first 'clickable' icon, as if I pressed tab (see screenshots). This only occurs on the right part of the task bar (for...