Windows 10: Language & Word 2019

Discus and support Language & Word 2019 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok so I got this weird problem with my language setting it is set that I have only 2 languages .. Arabic and English ! Surprisingly When I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by amrfiqi, Feb 23, 2019.

1. amrfiqi Win User

Language & Word 2019

Ok so I got this weird problem with my language setting it is set that I have only 2 languages .. Arabic and English !
    Surprisingly When I click alt-shift I got 4 languages ... French,2Arabic And English ... I have to swap between em all over! I went to keyboard and language setting like billion times but can never find the french and the second Arabic to turn em off .....
    Then When I am using office 2019 it autochanges the Language when I I like do any click the language changes when I try to edit anything the language just changes itself and this is driving me crazy Language & Word 2019 6bb3ade8-d0cd-48fa-a9c3-df8746e71566?upload=true.png

:)

amrfiqi, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 23, 2019
  3. twdal Win User
    How do you change Word 2016's Display language?

(Note that I am referring to the Display language, not the keyboard language.)

I have configured the default language in a Windows 10 Pro user profile to Spanish (Mexico). It's working fine. All Start menu text is in Spanish and even Chrome displays everything in Spanish.

But when I run Word 2016 all of its menus are in English. In Word Options > Language the editing language is set to default to Spanish (Mexico). Under "Choose Display and Help Languages" the default is "Match Microsoft Windows," which suggests to me that all Word menus should be in Spanish, just like Chrome and Windows are doing. A second, greyed out choice is English.

The very last sentence on this Options page is says, "View display languages installed for each Microsoft Office program. Click on it and a table appears. Word and Outlook are listed. Under the "Office Display Language" is English for both. Nothing appears in the "Other Display Languages". I see no option to add another display language.

Earlier versions of Office had downloadable Language packs but I can't find one for Office 2016, not even in the volume license downloads.

I've tried this on two W10Pro Ofc2016 computers and get the same results in both. What step or trick am I missing?

twdal, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Cepreu5 Win User

Language & Word 2019

Using word flow keyboard with not supported foreign language

Using word flow keyboard for fast typing with many foreign languages is impossible. But there is a workaround to use word flow features to create keyboard macros (custom dictionary) for not supported
    language. Here is the steps how to do this:

A.

1. Switch to your language
    (Bulgarian in my case) and type the desired word, for example
    клавиатура (“keyboard” in Bulgarian).

2. Tap the word to select it.

3. Switch to English and you will see typed word just above the keyboard preceeded by a plus (+клавиатура) and tap on it in order to add it to custom dictionary.

4. When writing text in your language, enter the first letter and switch to English. Just above the keyboard you will see a list of words starting with this letter. If you want to shorten the list, enter
    two or more letters before switching to English.

5. Select the word from list by tapping it.

B.

1. Open Contacts and create a new entry – for example, enter in the name field the word “keyboard” in Bulgarian клавиатура (or
    any word in language you prefer). In the same field you can enter more words starting with the same letter, for example клавиш (key), капачка (cap) etc.
    Add a space and period (.) after the last word, otherwise it will not be used in dictionary.

2. When writing text in your language (Bulgarian in my case), enter the first letter
    and switch to English. Just above the keyboard you will see a list of words you’ve entered in step 1. (and any names starting with this letter from your contacts, if you have any). If you want to shorten the list, enter two or more letters before
    switching to English.

3. Select the word from list by tapping it.

This way you can speed up typing of common used (long) words in your language.

Cepreu5, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Language & Word 2019

1. Language & Word 2019 - Similar Threads - Language Word 2019

2. Microsoft Word 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Word 2019: I can't get the default printer to change to my default. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word-2019/01bb637c-5fbd-4ac0-8d35-74dc9f84db6a
  3. Microsoft Word 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Word 2019: I can't get the default printer to change to my default. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-word-2019/01bb637c-5fbd-4ac0-8d35-74dc9f84db6a
  4. Microsoft Word 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Word 2019: Add Font Colours

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2019: Add Font Colours: I frequently use the Electric Blue (#0000FF) in my Word Documents, and it would be very useful if this colour could be added to the available Standard Colors. Is there setting to permanently add "Recent Colors" to the "Standard Colors" in the Ribbon's drop-down box. Each time...
  6. word 2019 ver 2005

in Microsoft Office and 365
    word 2019 ver 2005: How do I remove the lined box in the attachment in the middle of my word doc? 157719
  7. word 2019 not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    word 2019 not opening: I cant open word or open any documents at all, what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2019-not-opening/2e0ad4a6-a94c-4c5b-98b2-5a93babe80b9
  8. Commands in Word 2019

in Cortana
    Commands in Word 2019: I am using the voice recognition system. When I give the command to capitalise [caps WORD] it simply writes camps followed by the word NOT capitalised. I can't see why it does not work. I'd be grateful for any suggestions....
  9. Language and Word key-in error

in Cortana
    Language and Word key-in error: i get some error at word key-in and language: 1. I can't type anything at cortana,settings and sign-in to account app 2. i already have install a language pack (chinese) but it now cannot work,so i can't change to chinese language input[ATTACH]...
  10. use yahoo mail with word 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    use yahoo mail with word 2019: How do I use yahoo mail as the default for Microsoft Word 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-yahoo-mail-with-word-2019/8bfea4bc-cb1b-476d-9db6-f1da834fbe44