Windows 10: Languages

Discus and support Languages in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi The keyboard short cut to change between languages is Left Alt / Shift. Is there any ways to change this as I use Left Alt for discord voice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dave1776, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Dave1776 Win User

Languages

Hi

The keyboard short cut to change between languages is Left Alt / Shift.

Is there any ways to change this as I use Left Alt for discord voice button and using WASD to move I sometimes hit shift which then changes typing languages.

Is there a way to change the language change keyboard short cut so not always changing languages?

Thanks
    Dave

:)

Dave1776, Jun 7, 2018

2. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 8, 2018
  3. microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Languages

1. Languages - Similar Threads - Languages

2. Keyboard language - wont toggle language

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard language - wont toggle language: I have a Korean keyboard installed and when I use windows key and space bar it toggles keyboard but not input language.. i have to manually click on icon next to it - A or 가, to get the correct language, It was working for all of 5 minutes the other day when I figured out...
  3. Language preferences

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language preferences: How can I set up Microsoft IME in my new PC. Control panel does not have "language preferences" as in the older version where I could assign Microsoft IME setting. I need to add Japanese language....
  4. windows 10 home language pack

windows 10 home language pack: Hi I just bought a new lenovo PC in moscow, it comes with windows 10 home for 1 language (Russian). but I need to change it to English without upgrading to windows 10 professional....
  5. I can't remove my second language and even see it in setting

I can't remove my second language and even see it in setting: I randomly selected a second language when i was installing the windows, then i want to remove it, but i can't even see it in setting. My first language is Chinese and second language is English. [ATTACH]...
  6. Windows 10 LTSB Language Packs do not install for all users

Windows 10 LTSB Language Packs do not install for all users: I install and test the language packs before backing up an image for the machines used in one of our labs but they are only available on the local administrator account that I build the image on. Any new users that log into the machine have to install the language packs for...
  7. I need help to use Sanskrit and Marathi language fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help to use Sanskrit and Marathi language fonts: Hi, I'm getting this error message when trying to replace an existing file. It reads: C:\Windows\fonts\paitur.ttf An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file. What could you do to help? Malcolm Nazareth...
  8. How do I delete a Language pack from System 32

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I delete a Language pack from System 32: Woah, so this is going into some scetchy territory right here. We have all heard of removing the famous "System 32 'virus' " and nuking the entire system. But this is different. Because reasons I have ended up with a folder in my System32 called "ja-jp" which I think is a...
  9. MS Access Language Preference doesnt change when set

MS Access Language Preference doesnt change when set: Hi Everyone I have 2 language preferences, that i use often and need my office 365 applications to change to when necessary. All language preferences have been set correctly, i know this as all applications Word, Excel and Powerpoint change, except for MS Access. Office...
  10. GEARS OF WAR 4 LANGUAGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GEARS OF WAR 4 LANGUAGE PROBLEM: Today i launched the game and all of a sudden my game was in chinese and now i dont know how to change . Please Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4-language-problem/13edccb9-eeaa-4843-b197-80efa4771904