Languages

Discus and support Languages in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi The keyboard short cut to change between languages is Left Alt / Shift. Is there any ways to change this as I use Left Alt for discord voice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dave1776, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Dave1776 Win User

Languages

Hi

The keyboard short cut to change between languages is Left Alt / Shift.

Is there any ways to change this as I use Left Alt for discord voice button and using WASD to move I sometimes hit shift which then changes typing languages.

Is there a way to change the language change keyboard short cut so not always changing languages?

Thanks
    Dave

:)

Dave1776, Jun 7, 2018
  2. Eeshwar Kumar Win User

Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Amrita Bhattacharjee Win User
    microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Languages

1. Languages - Similar Threads - Languages

2. Language hotkeys keep resetting for no reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language hotkeys keep resetting for no reason: I have Windows 10 and a new Asus laptop. When I set hotkeys to change the language quickly (ctlr+1 for English and ctrl+2 for French), these hotkeys keep resetting randomly to nothing (like I never defined them) after prolonged periods, say every 1-2 days. It litteraly...
  3. Unable to add new language inputs. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your...

Unable to add new language inputs. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your...: It came upon my fancy to add Japanese text input to my new laptop, however, when I looked through the control panel for this very familiar set of settings, it was as if it was consumed by a weeping angel. There wasn't any sign of any language settings. In the settings app, I...
  4. Windows 10 language change to complete English

Windows 10 language change to complete English: Hey! So I bought a computer with pre installed Windows 10 and it had local language set up as default. Of course I changed the language immediately to Enlgish as it is the one I prefer and comprehend best. Unfortunately some of the programs and microsoft applications are...
  5. Switching a user doesn't switch language preferences [bug report]

Switching a user doesn't switch language preferences [bug report]: I would like to report a bug. We have two windows accounts on our computer - me (administrator) and my girlfriend. I have these languages/keyboard layouts set up: English, Czech, Russian She has these: English (UK), Czech, Slovak, Russian, Serbian, Macedonian,...
  6. Windows 10 - Make current typing language display in English

Windows 10 - Make current typing language display in English: Hello everyone, Windows used to display multiple languages in the language bar in English, ex: EN for English, TH for Thai, RU for Russian ETC. Windows 10 now uses the original language to display, so Thai will be in Thai letters, Russian in Russian letters etc.. I wish...
  7. Windows 10 single language 64

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 single language 64: i will buy, in Asia, incl. Windows 10 single Language 64. I am a dutchman. Can i make dutch language OS with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-single-language-64/4c33d4db-7420-4545-bfdd-4003e03719ec
  8. Language in Start menu program list

Language in Start menu program list: Why does "Microsfoft office Hulpprogramma's" appear in Nederland in my start menu program list when my system language is English. All other start menu programs are shown in English....
  9. I'm getting trouble while typing as it is displaying some other language how to change that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting trouble while typing as it is displaying some other language how to change that...: I'm getting trouble while typing as it is displaying some other language how to change that to display in English https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/im-getting-trouble-while-typing-as-it-is/936dde73-9ebf-498f-9065-99cc79e0e5fd
  10. Windows 10 Language options

Windows 10 Language options: I'm getting annoyed by this stupid settings and transition to windows settings app instead of control panel. At the moment I have 3 language / keyboard options: - English (United States) US Keyboard - Romanian (Romania) Romanian (Standard) Keyboard - Romanian (Romania)...