Windows 10: Languges and keyboard settings

Discus and support Languges and keyboard settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Major problem with the settings of my languages and keyboard layouts and need help! Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 Build # 18363.720 Seems windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SINasTER, Apr 1, 2020.

1. SINasTER Win User

Languges and keyboard settings

Major problem with the settings of my languages and keyboard layouts and need help!

Windows 10 Pro

Version 1909

Build # 18363.720

Seems windows is adding languages and keyboard layouts without any input from me. I only added 2 languages English and French with 1 layout each. Now I have 5 options in the language bar, 3 english and 2 french... But the problem is that I don't see anything in the language preferences apart from my original French Canada with a keyboard layout I really hate...

How can I uninstall them if I can't see them?!?

Here are a few pics sorry, my windows is in french:

The language bar shows...:

Languges and keyboard settings 3f5fcab0-ecea-495a-bdfe-8bc0119a917c?upload=true.jpg

My language settings shows...:

Languges and keyboard settings 496d3d56-db66-4372-8f5f-e863815d5d4e?upload=true.jpg

Language option for "Francais Canada shows...:

Languges and keyboard settings 983261af-18e6-4282-9b1e-42b570cd3574?upload=true.jpg

How do I get rid of the 4 other Languages/layouts since I don't see them anywhere in the settings?? When I say anywhere, it's really anywhere control panel, settings, keyboard preferences, languages settings, etc...

Really need to have a proper keyboard layout since I have to switch layout everytime I log in and it's starting to get on my nerves!

Thanks for any help

:)

SINasTER, Apr 1, 2020

2. change languge bach to hebrew on step 1

ge languge bach to hebrew on step 1

rizi102030, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Languge

Im in windows 10 But I don't know how to add languge bec I want to add a languge Arabic 101 but I don't know from where to add it

fireahmedgamerYT, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Donlawats Win User

When will windows phone 7 be availale with Thai languge fonts and keyboard etc

When will windows phone 7 be availale with Thai languge fonts and keyboard etc

Donlawats, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Languges and keyboard settings - Similar Threads - Languges keyboard settings

2. input languge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    input languge: In Win 7, when changing the input lang. it affects only the specific app. that one is working with. i.e. If you change the lang of Firefox, it doesn't affect the lang used in Chrom.. etc.On win 10.. when you change the input lang it affect all the running apps... Is there a...
  3. input languge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    input languge: In Win 7, when changing the input lang. it affects only the specific app. that one is working with. i.e. If you change the lang of Firefox, it doesn't affect the lang used in Chrom.. etc.On win 10.. when you change the input lang it affect all the running apps... Is there a...
  4. Keyboard setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard setting: How do you set the "NUM LOCK" on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-setting/90d4918c-c58d-45d0-9ec1-91aa7496c7c2
  5. Languge in windows

Languge in windows: my problem is I have language that I didn't download but I have it, so I try to delete it but the language in windows setting showing That I don't have That language in my system, my question is how to delete language that is not in windows setting but it's in the language...
  6. Languge

Languge: Im in windows 10 But I don't know how to add languge bec I want to add a languge Arabic 101 but I don't know from where to add it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/languge/e4e0d017-7cc0-4873-8b1a-a020138f30ee
  7. keyboard settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard settings: When I go to the keyboard advance setting, I see the message some setting hidden by your employer. But it is my own PC and nobody else use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-settings/4f0f9afb-a0d2-48ab-ad48-01ea536bf785
  8. installation of windows10 home single languge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installation of windows10 home single languge: my windows is not activating even though I installed windows 10 home singe language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-windows10-home-single-languge/9f796415-fd36-4bda-a307-0ea1f1219a49
  9. CHANGING THE PC LANGUGE TO ENGLISH

CHANGING THE PC LANGUGE TO ENGLISH: How to change the PC language to English ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-pc-languge-to-english/b3807729-9481-4212-a407-631f2b22e689
  10. Region and Languge tab in setup

Region and Languge tab in setup: Dear MS Team, My computer runs Windows 10 home edition. The problem I have is that in setup the region and language tab is empty and I cannot add or delete a language. I have 3 language keyboards to choose from: English (UK) English (USA) Hebrew...