Windows 10: Lanier Scanner will not scan to new Dell Computer

Discus and support Lanier Scanner will not scan to new Dell Computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried all recommended settings and the Lanier copier scan function will not scan to the new Dell computer through the network.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KathieMoore, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Lanier Scanner will not scan to new Dell Computer

I have tried all recommended settings and the Lanier copier scan function will not scan to the new Dell computer through the network.

:)

KathieMoore, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error: Set the PC to start scanning when scanning using Cannon scanner

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message?
    • Which application are you using to scan the document?
    • What is the make and model of the scanner?
    • Were you able to use the scanner earlier?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Install and use a scanner in Windows 10
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the detailed information to help you with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Dell V305w printer/scanner will print, but will not scan

Since installation of Windows 10, my Dell V305w printer/scanner will print, but will not scan

Original Title: Printer/scanner Dell V305w

JerrelMulkey, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Lanier Scanner will not scan to new Dell Computer

unable to open videos and how to scan documents from scanner/printer/fax

Hi Marielnzalaco,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• From which media you are trying to play the videos?
    • Is this issue specific only to the downloaded YouTube videos?
    • From which web browser you are trying to download the videos?
    • Do you get any error message/code when you play the videos?
    Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1.

First save the video and then try playing it. Once the file is saved right click on the file and then choose
    open with and select one of the installed video players to open it.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Step 2.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the temporary files and then check.

• Press Windows + R keys from the Keyboard.
    • Type %Temp% and click on OK.
    A folder full of files and other folders will appear. Delete all the files inside the temporary folder and then try downloading the video again and check.

Follow the below steps to scan something into your computer:

I suggest you to open the Scan app from the Start menu. If you don't spot the Scan app on the Start menu, click the words All Apps in the Start menu's bottom-left corner. The Start menu lists all of its apps alphabetically.

Click the Scan app, and the Scan app appears on the screen. If it complains that your scanner isn't connected, make sure you've connected the USB cord between your computer and the scanner and that the scanner is turned on.

If your scanner’s plugged in and turned on, the scan app lists your scanner's name, shown here, and the file type used for saving your files.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Lanier Scanner will not scan to new Dell Computer

1. Lanier Scanner will not scan to new Dell Computer - Similar Threads - Lanier Scanner scan

2. My 64-bit Dell Win 10 computer cannot scan to a 32-bit Dell V313 scanner.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 64-bit Dell Win 10 computer cannot scan to a 32-bit Dell V313 scanner.: My 64 bit Dell Win 10 computer connects to a 32 bit Dell V313 scanner, but attempting to scan using WFS returns the message 'an error occurred while setting scanner properties'. There is an online hint that suggests that the message is caused by the scanner not returning the...
  3. My 64-bit Dell Win 10 computer cannot scan to a 32-bit Dell V313 scanner.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My 64-bit Dell Win 10 computer cannot scan to a 32-bit Dell V313 scanner.: My 64 bit Dell Win 10 computer connects to a 32 bit Dell V313 scanner, but attempting to scan using WFS returns the message 'an error occurred while setting scanner properties'. There is an online hint that suggests that the message is caused by the scanner not returning the...
  4. My 64-bit Dell Win 10 computer cannot scan to a 32-bit Dell V313 scanner.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11.: HP printer still works. Downloaded Microsoft's "driver" that worked one time. Our printer/scanner is NOT wireless but Microsoft continually states scanner is not on bluetooth. How can this be fixed or do we have to buy another printer/scanner?...
  6. scanner not scanning

scanner not scanning: I have a Epson WF 2850 all in one device, Scanner is not scanning? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-not-scanning/e7a6e901-a629-4019-a946-8444f2966884
  7. scanner not scanning to pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    scanner not scanning to pc: I have HP LaserJet printer. It prints and did copy orders perfectly. But it is not scanning documents to PC. Before it was scanning. Can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-not-scanning-to-pc/4ebdcc42-1214-4a0e-a2ff-9fc46fff7d5e
  8. New Dell Computer

New Dell Computer: I went online and bought this Dell Computer. (Vostro 3583|Service Tag: 8QTHTW2It) It has no DVD tray? What if I wanted to write something to a CD or DVD? Crazy . . . I suppose I could add an external drive. Or could I? It also said it had Windows 10 Pro? But, when I went...
  9. Scan to computer for new laptop

Scan to computer for new laptop: I have an envy 5530 all in one printer. I am trying to scan-to-computer from the printer, but I am unable to set up my new laptop for this option. Please let me know what to do? My new laptop is an Acer. My old laptop was an HP and I had no problems setting up the printer...
  10. New computer, old scanner

New computer, old scanner: Just got a new computer. Can't find the drivers for my Canon Lide 110 CanoScan scanner. How do I get them again without paying someone?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-old-scanner/3cab1af9-8faf-4842-866c-0d69be9c0fb0