Windows 10: LanmanServer

Discus and support LanmanServer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i cannot start the service of lanmanserver on windows server 2012 r2, error message one o more service cannot be started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Favio Calderon, Jul 2, 2020.

1. LanmanServer

i cannot start the service of lanmanserver on windows server 2012 r2, error message one o more service cannot be started

:)

Favio Calderon, Jul 2, 2020

2. LanmanServer

i cannot start the service of lanmanserver on windows server 2012 r2, error message (one o more service cannot be started)

Favio Calderon, Aug 5, 2020
  3. ScottyDoc Win User
    High CPU Lanmanserver Windows 10

In the past day my PC has high CPU utilisation up to 100%. I tracked this down using Process Explorer to Lanmanserver which is consuming anywhere between 25-85% CPU and averaging at 70%. Disabling this service fixes the CPU issue but of course blocks
    file/print sharing across my network. I've installed all latest windows updates and run the system file checker and fixed issues found there (none of which were to do with lanmanserver). I've checked my network card driver is up to date. I've also run Windows
    Defender and Malware scans and nothing found. Am now at a loss and seems no info on the internet about high CPU related to this service. The only thing I had changed recently (3 days ago) was to temporarily allow SMB1 client to be able to access an old NAS.
    I removed this access after I had used the NAS though. Am at a loss as to what is causing this behaviour and how to fix lanmanserver.

ScottyDoc, Aug 5, 2020
  4. LanmanServer

Windows 10 version 1803 can not delete invalid folder share

Yes, it works.

There 2 registry key should to delete, the locations are :

1. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\LanmanServer\Shares
    2. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\LanmanServer\Shares\Security

IGA Made Muliarsa, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

LanmanServer

1. LanmanServer - Similar Threads - LanmanServer

2. High CPU Lanmanserver Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    High CPU Lanmanserver Windows 10: In the past day my PC has high CPU utilisation up to 100%. I tracked this down using Process Explorer to Lanmanserver which is consuming anywhere between 25-85% CPU and averaging at 70%. Disabling this service fixes the CPU issue but of course blocks file/print sharing...