Windows 10: Lanuage

Discus and support Lanuage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I originally set up my desktop out of the box my son picked French as the default, thinking it would be cute. Well I've gotten most of everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChristopherGeorge3, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Lanuage

When I originally set up my desktop out of the box my son picked French as the default, thinking it would be cute. Well I've gotten most of everything in English but for some reason at times it's still in French. When ever it has to update etc. How can I fix this? Thanks a million!

:)

ChristopherGeorge3, Oct 17, 2018
  2. kamaly2k Win User

arabic language

after installing the new firm ware i m not able to write in arabic even all the lanuage appearance not displaying in arabic,,,, i can't find arabic language in the list.

kamaly2k, Oct 18, 2018
  3. crh75 Win User
    Unable to set speech lanuage to English (UK) on Windows 10.

Original Title: Can't change language settings so Cortana is not working.

Hi,

Hope you can help. I am trying to get Cortana to work but it says I need to change the language to one I speek. Under settings > time & language > speech this is set to English(US). I have no other options avaiable (I am in the UK by the way).

The settings > time & language > Region & language the region is set to UK (as it should be) and lanuages are set to English (UK). There is no option of
    "Windows display language" visiable as I have seen mention on other threads.

So any advise on how to get the speech to change to English(UK)?

Thanks

crh75, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Lanuage

hand writing is not available to add on my windows 10

No hand writing selection available from the option of the lanuages page

victor liu 611, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Lanuage

1. Lanuage - Similar Threads - Lanuage

2. Lanuage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lanuage: I down loaded an app yesterday that I thought would let me convert eng. to German. I down loaded it and was nothing what I thought it was. I have reset everything to English but certain Win apps are in German. ie, music, calendar, camera, calculator, just to name a few....
  3. problem to change lanuage to hebrew

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem to change lanuage to hebrew: i try to change lanuage to hebrew in the setting, and this is show me only "Only one language pack allowed" i update everything in windous and yet i set "Hebrew" as my default and when i reset still english i download anypack as well [ATTACH]...