Windows 10: Lanuage

Discus and support Lanuage in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I down loaded an app yesterday that I thought would let me convert eng. to German. I down loaded it and was nothing what I thought it was. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosephLinhoss, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Lanuage

I down loaded an app yesterday that I thought would let me convert eng. to German. I down loaded it and was nothing what I thought it was. I have reset everything to English but certain Win apps are in German. ie, music, calendar, camera, calculator, just to name a few. When I open office, the opening page is part German and English. Cannot find it anywhere to remove it. This I believe was a Microsoft app. Things like this with Win 10 drive me nuts! Seems so simple but when an app does not work correctly it is a **** to get rid of it. HELP!

:)

JosephLinhoss, Aug 27, 2019

2. problem to change lanuage to hebrew

can i change my lanuage without pay money?

Shai Dahan, Aug 27, 2019
  3. problem to change lanuage to hebrew

what from sence when i need to pay for change my computer lanuage?

Shai Dahan, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Lanuage

problem to change lanuage to hebrew

i try to change lanuage to hebrew in the setting,

and this is show me only "Only one language pack allowed"

i update everything in windous and yet i set "Hebrew" as my default and when i reset still english

i download anypack as well

Lanuage ea17d050-472b-4e0f-af05-e04a82a6b7c6?upload=true.png

Shai Dahan, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Lanuage

1. Lanuage - Similar Threads - Lanuage

2. problem to change lanuage to hebrew

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem to change lanuage to hebrew: i try to change lanuage to hebrew in the setting, and this is show me only "Only one language pack allowed" i update everything in windous and yet i set "Hebrew" as my default and when i reset still english i download anypack as well [ATTACH]...
  3. Lanuage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lanuage: When I originally set up my desktop out of the box my son picked French as the default, thinking it would be cute. Well I've gotten most of everything in English but for some reason at times it's still in French. When ever it has to update etc. How can I fix this? Thanks a...