Windows 10: LAP TOP RUNNING SLOW AFTER INSTALLING UP DATE ON 20 SEPT 2018

Discus and support LAP TOP RUNNING SLOW AFTER INSTALLING UP DATE ON 20 SEPT 2018 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I HAD HP LAP TOP LAST YEAR WHICH WAS RUNNING SLOW AFTER INSTALLING UP DATES. ANY SOLUTION YOU GO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW A CLUMSY PROCEDURE SIGN IN, WRITE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BaldevbhaiPanchal, Oct 17, 2018.

1. LAP TOP RUNNING SLOW AFTER INSTALLING UP DATE ON 20 SEPT 2018

I HAD HP LAP TOP LAST YEAR WHICH WAS RUNNING SLOW AFTER INSTALLING UP DATES. ANY SOLUTION YOU GO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW A CLUMSY PROCEDURE SIGN IN, WRITE YOUR PROBLEM ANSWER A LOT OF QUESTION TO THE PROBLEM SOLVER AND FINALLY HE WILL GO AWAY STATING HE IS FACING A TECHNICAL PROBLEM. GETTING TIRED WITH THIS AND GARBAGE THE UNIT AND PURCHASED NEW DELL INSPIRON 15 5000 SERIES WHICH WAS WORKING VERY GOOD. THE SETTING WAS AS PER RECOMMENDED AUTOMATIC UP DATE. NEW UP DATES WERE INSTALLED ON 20 SEPT 2018 AND MISERY STARTED.

SINCE THEN I AM WRITING THE COMPLAINS IN EVERY FORUM AND MOVING DOOR TO DOOR BUT TO NO AVAIL. BEING A RETIRED MAN 77 HAVING PENSION OF 6$ A MONTH AND OAS 150$ PER MONTH I CAN NOT AFFORD TO THROW AWAY THIS UNIT. I AM NOT A IT EXPERT NOR HAVING DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF THE COMPUTER WORKING DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AT THIS FAG END OF LIFE WHEN THE ONLY TIME PASSING UNIT STARTS NON COOPERATION MOVEMENT WITH YOU WITHOUT YOUR FAULT AND THE MICROSOFT COMPANY IS PRAISING THEIR PRODUCT AND BOASTING HIGH ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND UP DATE. HOPE I MAY NOT END UP MY LIFE. OF COURSE MICROSOFT CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.

:)

BaldevbhaiPanchal, Oct 17, 2018

2. Slow functioning of Lap top

My Sony VAIO E Series came with Windows 7. In 2016 I got a free upgrade to Windows 10 home. Now My lap top is very slow. In Task Manager Disk usage is 100% even when only windows defender & Task Manager are the apps that are running

SAMBATHKUMAR1, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Mircrophone on Lenovo lap top

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to perform the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter
    Check if it helps.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install the latest drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. IF you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Ruth2340 Win User

LAP TOP RUNNING SLOW AFTER INSTALLING UP DATE ON 20 SEPT 2018

Why is Cortana so slow and right after major updates installed 2 days ago?

Major updates were installed 2 days ago May 22, 2018, and now Cortana is very very slow and half the time if I type something into Cortana, it does not get it all by the time Cortana comes up, so I have to retype and of course back to being so slow it
    is ridiculous. I love Cortana, but not like this. Help someone, and please don't tell me to do a dozen steps to get it fixed like the Shell thing, run as Administrator when I already am the Administrator, live alone, no one else has access to my lap top.
    I am 78 and not computer literate and do not need those steps you always suggest. The new updates caused this issue. It was absolutely fine before those updates.

Ruth2340, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

LAP TOP RUNNING SLOW AFTER INSTALLING UP DATE ON 20 SEPT 2018

1. LAP TOP RUNNING SLOW AFTER INSTALLING UP DATE ON 20 SEPT 2018 - Similar Threads - LAP TOP RUNNING

2. Install program on lap top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install program on lap top: I am using an Inspiron 15 3000 with Window10. Can I download Office Professionl 2007 whice I have avalid license for. Or must I buy something newer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-program-on-lap-top/6875bbf5-e3f5-43b1-ac0a-bc8259083128
  3. Install program on lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install program on lap top: I am using an Inspiron 15 3000 with Window10. Can I download Office Professionl 2007 whice I have avalid license for. Or must I buy something newer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-program-on-lap-top/6875bbf5-e3f5-43b1-ac0a-bc8259083128
  4. Install program on lap top

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. HELP!!! My Lap runs slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP!!! My Lap runs slow: Hello Community, I work as a teacher working in Teach for India Organisation. It is India's No.1 NGO. Due to covid, We shifted to virtual mode of learning, I started taking classes online via zoom, I use the browser brave. My Lap functions very slow I don't know why it...
  6. email set up on new lap top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    email set up on new lap top: I have a new lap top and I am trying to set up my email that I have on my desk top and tablet on the new lap top. I7 runing windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-set-up-on-new-lap-top/b9f359c1-a89b-442b-b762-605b8d0286fb
  7. my lap top is slow

my lap top is slow: my lap top is being very slow, every time I open YouTube, it blocks so I can unblock it again, than I watch videos at yt and they pause every single time, someone told me that I need to clean my restore usage, but I don't know what procedures to follow, need some info and...
  8. slow lap top

slow lap top: My DELL inspiron15 is slow to load and respond. It has run win 10 since it was launched. However, it is now a bit slow and cumbersome. What are the best things to do to speed it up? I see registry scans are not recommended, so what is best?...
  9. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  10. lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12