Windows 10: lap top was stolen how do i locate it

Discus and support lap top was stolen how do i locate it in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do i locate my laptop it was stolen... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jj1979, Aug 13, 2018.

1. jj1979 Win User

lap top was stolen how do i locate it

how do i locate my laptop it was stolen

:)

jj1979, Aug 13, 2018

2. LOCKING STOLEN LAP TOP

My laptop has been stolen. Find my device registers it at a location and time used by me. Therefore it hasn't been connected online since. I have tried to lock it but the message is 'off-line, please try later'

Will my 'lock' command queue and activate next time the computer goes on line or do I have to catch it with a fresh command?

JohnO'Farrell, Aug 13, 2018
  3. FSX on a lap top

I was given FSX as a gift and at that time I had a lap top with a disk drive that I could use. Now, my new lap-top does not have a disk drive but I saw in the box that it came with a product key. does this mean that I can download it on to my new lap-top
    with the product key? where can I do that?

JoshFerchoff, Aug 13, 2018
  4. stasia333 Win User

lap top

Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh.

stasia333, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

1. lap top was stolen how do i locate it - Similar Threads - lap top was

2. How do I put the outside tempature on my lap top?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I put the outside tempature on my lap top?: Google says to click on empty space on desk top and click on this option - Activate News and Interests; Where is this option at? This is a screen shot of when I click on empty space on desk top....
  3. How do I put the outside tempature on my lap top?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I put the outside tempature on my lap top?: Google says to click on empty space on desk top and click on this option - Activate News and Interests; Where is this option at? This is a screen shot of when I click on empty space on desk top....
  4. How do I put the outside tempature on my lap top?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I shut down win11 on my lap top

How do I shut down win11 on my lap top: How do I shut down my lap top using win 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-shut-down-win11-on-my-lap-top/a5603e9f-61f2-4d5b-a498-e6860df9f00b
  6. How do I speed up my lap top?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I speed up my lap top?: How do I speed up my lap top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-speed-up-my-lap-top/7af02ff4-a64c-450e-8d8d-2c8393d13d20
  7. Stolen lap top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stolen lap top: Someone stole my laptop. I think they have removed my microsoft account from it because when i go to try to see my devices it is no longer on my account. Can it ( my account ) be restored on my device ( laptop ) remotely or something so i can locate it?...
  8. Tracking stolen lap top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tracking stolen lap top: Hi My lap top was stolen in a burglary last week. It has the 'find your device' on it but so far it's still only registering the last time I used it at home. Is it possible for the 'find my device' to be removed if the people who stole it wipe the lap top clean - or will the...
  9. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  10. lap top

lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12