Windows 10: lap top

Discus and support lap top in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stasia333, Jul 16, 2018.

1. stasia333 Win User

lap top

Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh.

:)

stasia333, Jul 16, 2018

2. FSX on a lap top

I was given FSX as a gift and at that time I had a lap top with a disk drive that I could use. Now, my new lap-top does not have a disk drive but I saw in the box that it came with a product key. does this mean that I can download it on to my new lap-top
    with the product key? where can I do that?

JoshFerchoff, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Mircrophone on Lenovo lap top

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to perform the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter
    Check if it helps.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install the latest drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. IF you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 16, 2018
  4. DiRoKu Win User

lap top

Games on lap top

How do I install games like Chess on my lap top?

DiRoKu, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

lap top

1. lap top - Similar Threads - lap top

2. my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?: OK my computer is a msi lap top is there any difference from windows or hp lap top i dont no pleas help. it has many problems that my windows lap top doesn't have like not having Microsoft store and not being able to update. the section that says products is a msi it was not...
  3. my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?: OK my computer is a msi lap top is there any difference from windows or hp lap top i dont no pleas help. it has many problems that my windows lap top doesn't have like not having Microsoft store and not being able to update. the section that says products is a msi it was not...
  4. my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I got a new lap top and since then I cannot get into my QVC account or my british airways...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a new lap top and since then I cannot get into my QVC account or my british airways...: I bought a new lap top and ever since then I cannot get into my QVC or British Airways accounts. It was OK when I had my desk top computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-new-lap-top-and-since-then-i-cannot-get/a94e37a9-308b-4566-980d-2efeca2e474e
  6. I got a new lap top and since then I cannot get into my QVC account or my british airways...

I got a new lap top and since then I cannot get into my QVC account or my british airways...: I bought a new lap top and ever since then I cannot get into my QVC or British Airways accounts. It was OK when I had my desk top computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-new-lap-top-and-since-then-i-cannot-get/a94e37a9-308b-4566-980d-2efeca2e474e
  7. My new lap tops set up buffers/glitches when I get to the pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new lap tops set up buffers/glitches when I get to the pin: Please please help, I'm starting up a new lap top that runs on Microsoft/windows, I can go through the general start up easily enough but once I get to the "Create the pin" it doesn't give any space to actually put a pin in, and if I just click "Create pin" to try and...
  8. My new lap tops set up buffers/glitches when I get to the pin

My new lap tops set up buffers/glitches when I get to the pin: Please please help, I'm starting up a new lap top that runs on Microsoft/windows, I can go through the general start up easily enough but once I get to the "Create the pin" it doesn't give any space to actually put a pin in, and if I just click "Create pin" to try and...
  9. My new lap tops set up buffers/glitches when I get to the pin

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. i am trying to connect an external camara to my hp lap top and i get a message that i...

i am trying to connect an external camara to my hp lap top and i get a message that i...: i am trying to connect an external camara to my hp lap top and i get a message that i should sign into microsoft to continue encrypting the divice...