Windows 10: LAPS Rotate pass on Intune

Discus and support LAPS Rotate pass on Intune in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, is it possible to create a script or policy to decrease the 7 days password rotation with LAPS on Intune? I would like every day or every x... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Epstein_90, Feb 28, 2024.

1. LAPS Rotate pass on Intune

Hello, is it possible to create a script or policy to decrease the 7 days password rotation with LAPS on Intune? I would like every day or every x hours, the laptop groups receive an updated password. The laptops are configured under AZUREA AD, so by default I cannot decrease the 7 days. For my Company 7 days with the same password is too many, I would like to automate the manual rotation every day or every x hoursIf it is possible, how? thank you

:)

Epstein_90, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Windows LAPS available now

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...w/ba-p/3788747

Brink, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Feb 28, 2024
  4. jds63 Win User

LAPS Rotate pass on Intune

Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      LAPS Rotate pass on Intune [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

LAPS Rotate pass on Intune

1. LAPS Rotate pass on Intune - Similar Threads - LAPS Rotate pass

2. LAPS Rotate pass on Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAPS Rotate pass on Intune: Hello, is it possible to create a script or policy to decrease the 7 days password rotation with LAPS on Intune? I would like every day or every x hours, the laptop groups receive an updated password. The laptops are configured under AZUREA AD, so by default I cannot decrease...
  3. Intune Bitlocker Key Unable to saved on Intune

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune Bitlocker Key Unable to saved on Intune: We enabled the BitLocker policy and we are encrypting the device. the device getting encrypted but unable to save the Encryption recovery Key on Intune.There is no error. The Key is generating...
  4. Intune Bitlocker Key Unable to saved on Intune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intune Bitlocker Key Unable to saved on Intune: We enabled the BitLocker policy and we are encrypting the device. the device getting encrypted but unable to save the Encryption recovery Key on Intune.There is no error. The Key is generating...
  5. Rotation Lock / auto rotate not present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rotation Lock / auto rotate not present: I just purchased a brand new Surface Pro 9, upgrading from my older Surface Pro. There is no option to auto-rotate the display. I used to have a rotation lock or auto rotate option in my quick settings and in the display settings, but there is nothing there. All I am able to...
  6. Rotation Lock / auto rotate not present

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rotation Lock / auto rotate not present: I just purchased a brand new Surface Pro 9, upgrading from my older Surface Pro. There is no option to auto-rotate the display. I used to have a rotation lock or auto rotate option in my quick settings and in the display settings, but there is nothing there. All I am able to...
  7. Rotate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rotate: I am using a HP 14-amO90TU Windows 10 non touchscreen laptop. I want to make my laptop rotable 360 degree how can i do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotate/7ab73b59-ffcb-4b46-b752-745bc46da6b5
  8. INTUNE -

INTUNE -: Hi All, We are moving towards the modern management and deploying apps via INTUNE and i have a request to create an Applocker policy to disable %SYSTEM32%\Windows\PowerShell\* for all users and exclude administrators. Question is if i block powershell, will the...
  9. Microsoft Laps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Laps: Hi All, is there a way to find out who changed the Password in Microsoft Laps. If so how can we find this out? submitted by /u/imran77awam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flmomk/microsoft_laps/
  10. Intune

Intune: How do I upload an ADMX file to Intune and use it to configure Intune-managed PCs? How do I use SyncML payload in Intune....? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune/e0e1efd5-7087-4740-a008-21ab6c5aefdc