Windows 10: Laptab not turning on

Discus and support Laptab not turning on in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a micoram canvas laptab before a year i broke my labtab broke in the sense there was no damage in the display now i tried hard reset while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SanjayKeerthan, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Laptab not turning on

I have a micoram canvas laptab before a year i broke my labtab broke in the sense there was no damage in the display now i tried hard reset while charging and the light turned onbefore i was charging the light didnt turn on but the display is not turning on

:)

SanjayKeerthan, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Jasmine03 Win User

Micromax laptab lt666

When I try to factory reset my Micromax laptab lt666,the message it shows is "Could not find the recovery environment" . How do I resolve this issue? I do not have any service centre nearby. Kindly provide with a step by step solution.

Jasmine03, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Drivers are not availablet to download for MICROMAX canvas Lt666w laptab.

This is the reason why Micromax failed in the Indian market. Be their phones or Laptops/Laptabs, they do not provide driver support for the future version of OS like Windows. If Micromax's website doesn't list newer ones, unfortunately you would have to
    stick with the current ones.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Laptab not turning on

micromax laptab LT777

Hello Sukhendra_603,

My Name is Paul one of the Community Advisor and a Microsoft Consumer like you. I do apologize if you are having issues with your Windows 10 Machine and I am here to help you.

Here's a Link to your Computer Manufacturer and try to update your Driver's first and lets see if that will resolve the Problem. Please try to install the Intel Chipsets if you have not yet updated it.

https://drp.su/en/laptops/micromax/canvas-lapta...

If your Laptop is using a Onboard Intel HD Graphics I suggest to download it from here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/...

If the above steps did not resolved the problem please let me know and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Regards,

Paul_Mykel, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Laptab not turning on

1. Laptab not turning on - Similar Threads - Laptab turning

2. After Windows 10 32 bit installation to micromax laptab. Audio n touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Windows 10 32 bit installation to micromax laptab. Audio n touch screen not working: I have a micromax canvas laptab lt 777w running on windows 10 version and its a 32 bit operating system, x64-based processor. recently i have updated to the creators update but to my dismay after the update my touch screen has stopped working along with my audio. i checked...
  3. After Windows 10 32 bit installation to micromax laptab. Audio n touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows 10 32 bit installation to micromax laptab. Audio n touch screen not working: I have a micromax canvas laptab lt 777w running on windows 10 version and its a 32 bit operating system, x64-based processor. recently i have updated to the creators update but to my dismay after the update my touch screen has stopped working along with my audio. i checked...
  4. After Windows 10 32 bit installation to micromax laptab. Audio n touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. MICROMAX CANVAS LAPTAB LT777W DRIVER SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROMAX CANVAS LAPTAB LT777W DRIVER SUPPORT: After updating my windows... Audio and Touch are not working... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micromax-canvas-laptab-lt777w-driver-support/bd9ef1c1-40be-40a2-87b0-c4b3905d3707
  6. MICROMAX CANVAS LAPTAB LT777W DRIVER SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROMAX CANVAS LAPTAB LT777W DRIVER SUPPORT: After updating my windows... Audio and Touch are not working... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micromax-canvas-laptab-lt777w-driver-support/bd9ef1c1-40be-40a2-87b0-c4b3905d3707
  7. MICROMAX CANVAS LAPTAB LT777W DRIVER SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows installation in micromax canvas laptab II lt777

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows installation in micromax canvas laptab II lt777: Hi, I have a micromax canvas laptab lt777.Its window has gone. I can't find the appropriate window for it & when i tried to install some other OS, it shows that system doesn't have any usb boot option. So neither i can open it nor install some another OS. Please help If...
  9. LAPTAB BILTLOCKER KEY

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LAPTAB BILTLOCKER KEY: I HAVE A LAPTAB NOW WHEN I START MY TAB BILTLOCKER KEY ID 082CC561 LABEL ASHOK PARAKH WINDOWS 03-11-2015 PLS SEND KEY ON EMAIL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptab-biltlocker-key/6048cc9e-bc34-4af2-9304-d8a85069ccef
  10. micromax laptab LT777

in Windows 10 Customization
    micromax laptab LT777: SIR I AM USING MICROMAX LAPTAB LT777W .AFTER MANY MONTHS I START IT AND FIND BLACK SPOT AT ALL THE FOUR CORNER OF DISPLAY SCREEN.CAN U HELP ME TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?OR GUIDE ME IN ORDER TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM SUKHENDRA BAREILLY UP...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. canvas laptab lt777w hard reset