Windows 10: Lapton screen freezes while presenting onenote screen on zoom

Discus and support Lapton screen freezes while presenting onenote screen on zoom in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Whenever i use zoom application and share my one note screen, laptop screen freezes when i start writing something and then the only option left is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VibhuBhardwaj, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Lapton screen freezes while presenting onenote screen on zoom

Whenever i use zoom application and share my one note screen, laptop screen freezes when i start writing something and then the only option left is force restaring the system.

Initially it was fine but i am getting this problem since i update the following driver from windows update section

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 27.20.1012.12

Kindly tell what to do as nothing seems to be working.

Thanks.

:)

VibhuBhardwaj, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

Screen freeze

'screen freeze' is a very vague term.

Can you describe the issue with more detail?

ex: the image on screen freezes, but i can hit the power button and windows shuts down normally, and i can hear sounds in the background.

Mussels, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Max5689 Win User
    screen zoomed while pressing long any thing

Screen zoomed while long pressing anything.

as instance: i was typing a message n all of sudden while typing screen everything zoomed and i cudnt find hoe to bring it in normal mode...

Max5689, Jul 8, 2020
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

Lapton screen freezes while presenting onenote screen on zoom

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Lapton screen freezes while presenting onenote screen on zoom

1. Lapton screen freezes while presenting onenote screen on zoom - Similar Threads - Lapton screen freezes

2. Screen freezes while all desktops are zooming out and back in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen freezes while all desktops are zooming out and back in: Hello Community,Actually I got 3 monitors and sometimes these freezes randomly and all three zoom out and zoom back in 2 seconds. While this happens every input I do is not detected. Means if it happens while I'm writing, the last two seconds are missing when windows is ready...
  3. Screen freezes while all desktops are zooming out and back in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen freezes while all desktops are zooming out and back in: Hello Community,Actually I got 3 monitors and sometimes these freezes randomly and all three zoom out and zoom back in 2 seconds. While this happens every input I do is not detected. Means if it happens while I'm writing, the last two seconds are missing when windows is ready...
  4. zoomed it on full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zoomed it on full screen: Hi,I am playing the video and it works fine on normal screen. However, when I tried to make it full screen, it would zoom in and it's annoying. Is there a way to fix this without affecting the scaling ratio?...
  5. zoomed it on full screen

zoomed it on full screen: Hi,I am playing the video and it works fine on normal screen. However, when I tried to make it full screen, it would zoom in and it's annoying. Is there a way to fix this without affecting the scaling ratio?...
  6. OneNote crashes with Zoom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneNote crashes with Zoom: I bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and Office Home and Student 2019. Whenever I use Zoom screens share with "OneNote for Windows 10", along with my writing pad from Wacom. OneNote crashes and laptop freezes. I have to restart the system using power button. This is very...
  7. Onenote get stuck when sharing screen on zoom

Onenote get stuck when sharing screen on zoom: I have a new laptop and I have this really frustrating problem when trying to use both Zoom and Onenote simultaneously. When I share the screen of my Onenote via zoom the Onenote and Zoom are getting stuck and even crush. I've tried everything to solve the problem but...
  8. Laptop screen getting blurred while using Zoom

Laptop screen getting blurred while using Zoom: When I use Zoom anywhere from 15-30 minutes into a meeting my screen starts to go fuzzy. Sometimes it's my whole screen where it so bad I can't read anything on my screen. Sometimes it's just gets blurry on any one corner or border side of the screen about 1/2 inch in. My...
  9. Microsoft Whiteboard and OneNote for windows 10 are freezing while using zoom meetings

Microsoft Whiteboard and OneNote for windows 10 are freezing while using zoom meetings: hi all, i've found that whiteboard and OneNote for windows 10 are freezing suddenly while using zoom meetings app. even RESET option also didn't work. once it is frozen, i need to restart my laptop. plz help me to resolve the issue. the features of whiteboard and onenote...
  10. zoom screen black

zoom screen black: Hello, my video screen during zoom is very dark/poor quality. In all my searches it advises to solve the problem by going to "display adapters" and addressing the Nvidia Card. My computer does not have on, it has Intel R Graphics 520 as the only item in the dropdown. COuld...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one note zoom crash