Windows 10: Laptop accidently switched out of S-Mode

Discus and support Laptop accidently switched out of S-Mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a lenova laptop that was accidently switched out of S-Mode windows 10 home and need to switch it back. How can I accomplish that? I do not care... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jill_875, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Jill_875 Win User

Laptop accidently switched out of S-Mode

I have a lenova laptop that was accidently switched out of S-Mode windows 10 home and need to switch it back. How can I accomplish that? I do not care about loosing data or anything like that, I just want it back to S-Mode.Thank You.

:)

Jill_875, Dec 6, 2021

2. Switching out of S Mode

I am having trouble switching my laptop out of S Mode. I went through the steps that are listed, and the Windows Store is updated and it won't let me click Get when you go to the screen to switch out of S mode.

ChelseaSmith3, Dec 6, 2021
  3. mdavisfps Win User
    Feedback -Accidently switched to Tablet mode

Upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 without losing any programs or data. Great. Desktop was blank, however, so I added some basic shortcuts.

Somehow during normal use I must have accidently switched to Tablet mode. My Desktop was blank. Contacted Answer Desk (via chat, with remote access) and tech was able to determine what happened and changed back to Desktop mode. In addition, in doing so, suddenly
    there was my old Desktop from Win 7 with all my previous shortcuts!

Two suggestions to Microsoft:

1. Make it more obvious what mode Win is running in (and switching back and forth);

2. When upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10 make the option to keep the existing Desktop clearer during the installation process.

Mark

mdavisfps, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Laptop accidently switched out of S-Mode

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Laptop accidently switched out of S-Mode

1. Laptop accidently switched out of S-Mode - Similar Threads - Laptop accidently switched

2. Switch out s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch out s mode: I want to switch out s mode, but when I go to Microsoft store, I receive an error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-out-s-mode/e9719cf7-a12a-42c2-96a6-57fe81f2972b
  3. switch out of s mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    switch out of s mode: how do i switch out of s mode on windows 10? settings, = update & Security = activation gets this screen.These directions also do not work.Press the Windows key + X to open the Power User menu and select Control Panel.Click Change account type.Click the user account you want...
  4. Laptop accidently switched out of S-Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop accidently switched out of S-Mode: I have a lenova laptop that was accidently switched out of S-Mode windows 10 home and need to switch it back. How can I accomplish that? I do not care about loosing data or anything like that, I just want it back to S-Mode.Thank You....
  5. Laptop accidently switched out of S-Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop accidently switched out of S-Mode: I have a lenova laptop that was accidently switched out of S-Mode windows 10 home and need to switch it back. How can I accomplish that? I do not care about loosing data or anything like that, I just want it back to S-Mode.Thank You....
  6. Switch out of S mode

Switch out of S mode: How can I switch out of S mode? I tried to go into Settings > Microsoft Store and it told me I needed to upgrade and to pay $200. I decided to look for more info and all I found was information about switching out of S mode. This is so NOT user friendly! There was no option...
  7. Switching out of S mode

Switching out of S mode: My computer will not let me switch out of S mode it says I need to check with a system administrator, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-out-of-s-mode/85c592f3-da35-461d-881b-05f913c12f6b
  8. Switching out of S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switching out of S Mode: I recently received a new laptop. It is in Windows S Mode, which prevents me from using programs that I need. When I try to got to the Microsoft Store to switch out of S Mode, I get an error message that says "Try Again Later - Something happened on our end." My OS is up to...
  9. Switching out of s mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching out of s mode: I am attempting to switch out of s mode. I have scoured every article within the community and tried every suggested fix. When I access the Microsoft Store which is upgraded to the most recent version and go to "switch out of s mode" the button for "Get" is greyed out and...
  10. Switching out of S Mode

Switching out of S Mode: Someone please assist me, I am trying to switch out of S Mode but having no luck following instructions on given links, I don't seem to have the same options as others, when I go onto store, it says to contact administrator even though I am. I need to download Cricut to...