Windows 10: Laptop Account Password

Discus and support Laptop Account Password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, So my problem is that I don't know my laptop password. However, I do know my Microsoft password just not the password to get onto my laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Юрий-Komarov, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Laptop Account Password

Hello,

So my problem is that I don't know my laptop password. However, I do know my Microsoft password just not the password to get onto my laptop.

It has been a while since I've used the password so I cannot remember it at all and every time I press change password it always asks for my current password, but I don't know it so I don't know what to do now.

Can someone please help as I need to access my laptop for important information.

:)

Юрий-Komarov, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Feb 11, 2020
  3. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Laptop Account Password

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Laptop Account Password

1. Laptop Account Password - Similar Threads - Laptop Account Password

2. Windows local account on laptop password forgotten

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows local account on laptop password forgotten: Dear Doug K.I wish to request your assistance in resolving an inconvenience caused due to locked Window local account incident on HP laptop.Unfortunately, I cannot remember password and I have not created password rest USB disk. My local account is running Windows 10 home OS...
  3. Windows local account on laptop password forgotten

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows local account on laptop password forgotten: Dear Doug K.I wish to request your assistance in resolving an inconvenience caused due to locked Window local account incident on HP laptop.Unfortunately, I cannot remember password and I have not created password rest USB disk. My local account is running Windows 10 home OS...
  4. Windows local account on laptop password forgotten

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Account Password

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Account Password: Hello, I have a problem with my second microsoft account, I can not log in through it, yesterday I changed my password and I probably miss click and I wrote the wrong password and now I can not change the password I do not want to email or my phone number send the code I need...
  6. Account Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Password: Hello, I have a problem with my second microsoft account, I can not log in through it, yesterday I changed my password and I probably miss click and I wrote the wrong password and now I can not change the password I do not want to email or my phone number send the code I need...
  7. Password, account and laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Password, account and laptop: I don't know which specific area this falls intoI tried to login to my laptop but forgot the password. It says to go to microsoft.live.com I go there but could not find this laptop in may microsoft account, but it does show up on my microsoft store account and it shows the...
  8. Password, account and laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password, account and laptop: I don't know which specific area this falls intoI tried to login to my laptop but forgot the password. It says to go to microsoft.live.com I go there but could not find this laptop in may microsoft account, but it does show up on my microsoft store account and it shows the...
  9. Password, account and laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Microsoft Account Password not changing on laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Password not changing on laptop: Hi all, I have been trying to get into my Lenovo Windows Laptop for a few days now. I usually just use a 4 digit security pin to login however a few days ago it wanted me to use the longer password for some reason. I can log in to my microsoft account through my phone...