Windows 10: Laptop Acer Windows 10 Not working

Discus and support Laptop Acer Windows 10 Not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Acer Model Number: MS2394 ES1-512 Series S/N NXMRWAA0325230A4606600 The laptop worked fine and then I changed the harddrive in it and all of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HankxxMoody, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Laptop Acer Windows 10 Not working

Acer Model Number: MS2394

ES1-512 Series

S/N NXMRWAA0325230A4606600

The laptop worked fine and then I changed the harddrive in it and all of a sudden it wont work. I put the older hard drive back in it and it still wont turn on. Has anyone had this happen to them? Any suggestions on what to do?

submitted by /u/HankxxMoody
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HankxxMoody, Feb 19, 2020
  2. TAU
    Tau Win User

Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

3. Junaid_A Win User
    i have an acer cloud laptop and the hdmi is not working

Hi Martin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the model number of your Acer laptop?
    • Has it worked before? Or, is this the first time setup?
    • Do you see any error code/ message when you connect the HDMI device to the laptop?

The display output settings are mostly controlled by the graphics card drivers.
    This could be due to the incorrect or outdated graphics card drivers installed on the PC.
    So, you may first want to check if the video driver needs an update. Refer

Update drivers in Windows 10
    , to know how to check for updates.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download the latest graphics card drivers from

Acer
    , to see if it works for you.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Laptop Acer Windows 10 Not working

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Laptop Acer Windows 10 Not working

1. Laptop Acer Windows 10 Not working - Similar Threads - Laptop Acer working

2. acer laptop touchpad not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acer laptop touchpad not working?: My laptop touchpad dose not working. whwn i will turning on my laptop a icon will show top of the starting window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-laptop-touchpad-not-working/bb77d12a-cd57-4263-8625-c49f79ce675a
  3. acer laptop touchpad not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    acer laptop touchpad not working?: My laptop touchpad dose not working. whwn i will turning on my laptop a icon will show top of the starting window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-laptop-touchpad-not-working/bb77d12a-cd57-4263-8625-c49f79ce675a
  4. acer laptop touchpad not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. acer windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    acer windows 10 laptop: cannot access excel nor word in laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-windows-10-laptop/9ea65a86-1236-4ad9-a5e7-2e56d9926f14
  6. updated to windows 10 and the keyboard does not work on the acer laptop

updated to windows 10 and the keyboard does not work on the acer laptop: A USB keyboard connected does not either What driver do i need? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updated-to-windows-10-and-the-keyboard-does-not/df53d093-2cc9-4934-a997-6585098752b8
  7. Reset Windows 10 on Acer laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Windows 10 on Acer laptop: I bought my son an Acer laptop that came with Windows 10s installed. It is about 15 months old Lately it boots up but crashes to blue screen after a couple of minutes usually with a System Service Exception. No changes I make within that time are saved. I can't get it...
  8. ACER monitor works with Laptop Win 7 but not with Laptop Win 10

ACER monitor works with Laptop Win 7 but not with Laptop Win 10: I have an ACER Model G185H monitor that is attached to my Laptop Win 7 and I use as the second monitor and it works well. I recently purchased a Laptop Win 10. The same ACER monitor is not detected by Win 10 Laptop. The monitor says "Cable is not connected" when in fact...
  9. Acer laptop won't work after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer laptop won't work after Windows 10 Update: I just bought this laptop in October. It ran the windows update last month and now it's useless. I can turn it on and see the desktop, but I can do nothing else. No matter what button I push in any combination, nothing happens. I can't even get the start menu to open up to...
  10. windows 10 help laptop acer

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 help laptop acer: Hello, I have a acer laptop, this is what happened I was watching a movie, out of nothing my cam went on for 1 sec, then i watched further, after that, a AVG screen came in, it was removing something. after that, my whole screen went dark. i tried to restart,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is acer g185h too old