Windows 10: Laptop acting weirdly

Discus and support Laptop acting weirdly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is acting wierdly .... the apps are lagging a lot the LENOVO VANTAGE app is not working and the performance has reduced a lot CAN ANYONE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KrishPanchal_0603, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Laptop acting weirdly

My laptop is acting wierdly ....

the apps are lagging a lot

the LENOVO VANTAGE app is not working and the performance has reduced a lot

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME?? Why is this happening?

:)

KrishPanchal_0603, Aug 28, 2020

2. Why does my Enter and Backspace act weirdly?

I have an Asus X540-YA laptop, and sometimes when I press the Backspace, instead of deleting the character, it writes down the combination of "74321", and sometimes some dots as well. Same thing with my Enter, sometimes it just types "nbz" instead of jumping
    a line when typing. I have tried to restore my Windows 10 the the original settings and re-install a driver ASUS sent me, but it did not help. Any suggestions what could cause it, or what could I do?

Dávid Bűdi, Aug 28, 2020
  3. AbuFr3on Win User
    My laptop acting weirdly

I have a problem in my laptop

it acts weirdly whenever i'm typing on keyboard

for example when i'm on notepad++ and writing something and i have more than a tab it moves from tab to another while writing but if i didn't touch the keyboard nothing happens.

and something else when i'm on Facebook chatting with somebody suddenly it starts opening photos from the timeline and the same if i didn't touch the keyboard nothing happens.

what would be the problem and how to solve it.

Thanks

AbuFr3on, Aug 28, 2020
  4. AbuFr3on Win User

Laptop acting weirdly

My laptop acting weirdly

PS:I tried to use the on-screen keyboard it didn't affect as my keyboard

AbuFr3on, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Laptop acting weirdly

1. Laptop acting weirdly - Similar Threads - Laptop acting weirdly

2. Mouse starts acting weird on laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse starts acting weird on laptop.: I have a Lenovo laptop with IntelR CeleronR N4120 1.10GHz CPU, 4G of RAM, and a 60G Drive. I use a corded optical mouse and a 4T external drive. I upgraded to Windows 11 after getting it new mid last year because it said it was compatible but had to revert to Windows 10 in...
  3. Mouse starts acting weird on laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse starts acting weird on laptop.: I have a Lenovo laptop with IntelR CeleronR N4120 1.10GHz CPU, 4G of RAM, and a 60G Drive. I use a corded optical mouse and a 4T external drive. I upgraded to Windows 11 after getting it new mid last year because it said it was compatible but had to revert to Windows 10 in...
  4. Laptop keyboard acting weird!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard acting weird!: My keyboard keys won't type anything but 't' and 'y' from the first row of letters. The other two rows below work well and all other letters type in. But in the first row of letters only those two type in but not the others! And when I use another keyboard via USB, they do...
  5. Laptop keyboard acting weird!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keyboard acting weird!: My keyboard keys won't type anything but 't' and 'y' from the first row of letters. The other two rows below work well and all other letters type in. But in the first row of letters only those two type in but not the others! And when I use another keyboard via USB, they do...
  6. Laptop keyboard acting weird!

7. LAPTOP ACTING WEIRD

LAPTOP ACTING WEIRD: Ok so my laptop started acting weird all of a sudden after buying a fake charger, the day the charger was bought it was all fine but the next day it started acting weird like the keyboard wouldnt work and the brightness would automatically reduce and if i try increasing it...
  8. My laptop is acting weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is acting weird: My laptop has been acting weird, and at first I thought maybe there was a virus on it or something, but I used a bunch of anti malware things on the internet to get rid of whatever was making it act weird and no matter what, they all said that my computer was fine. I looked...
  9. My laptop acting weirdly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop acting weirdly: I have a problem in my laptop it acts weirdly whenever i'm typing on keyboard for example when i'm on notepad++ and writing something and i have more than a tab it moves from tab to another while writing but if i didn't touch the keyboard nothing happens. and something...
  10. My laptop acting weirdly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop acting weirdly: I have a problem in my laptop it acts weirdly whenever i'm typing on keyboard for example when i'm on notepad++ and writing something and i have more than a tab it moves from tab to another while writing but if i didn't touch the keyboard nothing happens. and something...