Windows 10: Laptop after Factory Reset

Discus and support Laptop after Factory Reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone.I' m using windows 10.When i bought my laptop back in 2017, during startup my laptop was very fast, however today in 2022,when i start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alex55566, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Alex55566 Win User

Laptop after Factory Reset

Hello everyone.I' m using windows 10.When i bought my laptop back in 2017, during startup my laptop was very fast, however today in 2022,when i start my laptop, startup takes very long 5 to 8 min.My Hard drive HDD is almost full.I think that if my computer is so slow it s due to the large amount of data on my HDD.So, if i make a factory reset ,will my laptop be faster at startup?

:)

Alex55566, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Diem_P Win User

Windows 7 Laptop - Cannot reset to factory settings

I have been trying to reset my laptop to sell and followed instructions to reset to factory settings as below

1. Select the category “System and Security” in the control panel.
    2. In the section “Backup and restore” you can find “Recover system settings on your computer” and then click on “Advanced recovery settings”.
    3. Then, you need to click on “Return your computer to factory condition
    I do not have the option Return your computer to factory condition in step 3

Any ideas?

I also have the added challenge that my keyboard does not work as I spilt water on it.

This has taken me hours to try and resolve!!

Any ideas?

Thank you

Diem_P, Nov 12, 2022
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Ive factory reset my computer but I can't use the mouse or the keyboard to select laugage

Hi,

A device like your keyboard and mouse is not detected during factory reset.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you performing a factory reset on a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this the first time you perform a factory reset on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In the meantime, if you're working on a desktop, we suggest that you try to use a PS2 keyboard just to bypass the installation process. Once Windows is up and running, you may now plug your mouse and keyboard to initialize Windows to detect these devices.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Nov 12, 2022
  4. Laptop after Factory Reset

HP Laptop Windows 10 reset to factory default

Hi,

I realize that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should. Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer this question to get more clarity on this issue:

• How are you trying to reset your pc to factory setting?

As you have a laptop, ensure that the laptop is not running on battery and the power cable is plugged in to the socket.

Let us follow the steps suggested by “Babu V” in the following thread that speaks about a possible solution for the related issue:

Error: “There was a problem resetting your PC”: Redirecting

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 12, 2022
Thema:

Laptop after Factory Reset

1. Laptop after Factory Reset - Similar Threads - Laptop Factory Reset

2. Laptop after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop after Factory Reset: Hello everyone.I' m using windows 10.When i bought my laptop back in 2017, during startup my laptop was very fast, however today in 2022,when i start my laptop, startup takes very long 5 to 8 min.My Hard drive HDD is almost full.I think that if my computer is so slow it s due...
  3. Laptop after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop after Factory Reset: Hello everyone.I' m using windows 10.When i bought my laptop back in 2017, during startup my laptop was very fast, however today in 2022,when i start my laptop, startup takes very long 5 to 8 min.My Hard drive HDD is almost full.I think that if my computer is so slow it s due...
  4. Make laptop faster after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make laptop faster after Factory Reset: Hello everyone.I' m using windows 10.When i bought my laptop back in 2017, during startup my laptop was very fast, however today in 2022,when i start my laptop, startup takes very long 5 to 8 min.My Hard drive HDD is almost full.I think that if my computer is so slow it s due...
  5. Make laptop faster after Factory Reset

Make laptop faster after Factory Reset: Hello everyone.I' m using windows 10.When i bought my laptop back in 2017, during startup my laptop was very fast, however today in 2022,when i start my laptop, startup takes very long 5 to 8 min.My Hard drive HDD is almost full.I think that if my computer is so slow it s due...
  6. Factory reset laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset laptop: So I recently factory reset my laptop. When I try to install the windows 10 update it say "we couldn't complete the updates, undoing changes." Cant figure out what is wrong....
  7. Factory reset laptop

Factory reset laptop: So I recently factory reset my laptop. When I try to install the windows 10 update it say "we couldn't complete the updates, undoing changes." Cant figure out what is wrong....
  8. Factory reset laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Problem after reset laptop to factory settings

Problem after reset laptop to factory settings: I am using a Asus tuf "Gaming" F15 16GB RTX 3060 gpu.. my problem is that I reset my laptop to factory default settings and now it says Nvidia gpu was not detected. I tried to check resolution online but only said that I need to have the driver for my nvidia rtx 3060. But...
  10. laptop to factory reset

laptop to factory reset: i want to give my grandson my laptop but dont know how to clear everything and reset to factory settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-to-factory-reset/d90c94a2-c9c8-43d9-bc22-b2c7b7090b6a