Windows 10: Laptop always freezes

Discus and support Laptop always freezes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, My problem with my Dell Inspiron 14 3467 i5, is that it always freezes, I only have it for 5 mos. When I use it for like 2 hrs, the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YvetteCerdon, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Laptop always freezes

Hi,

My problem with my Dell Inspiron 14 3467 i5, is that it always freezes, I only have it for 5 mos. When I use it for like 2 hrs, the windows button are not working and the search button and setting are not working as well. I cannot even open the task manager. It doesn't have any overheating issue. What could be the problem?

:)

YvetteCerdon, Nov 30, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 30, 2018
  3. laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

Jordan Dom, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Laptop always freezes

Laptop freezes when moved slightly

Dear Sachin,

the answer to your questions are given below:

1. HP Pavillion p045tx notebook

2.No i didn't make any changes

3. How to check the 3rd step?Please let know what to do.

Sudipta Sen, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Laptop always freezes

1. Laptop always freezes - Similar Threads - Laptop always freezes

2. Laptop always freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop always freezing: My laptop keeps freezing that I could barely do certain activities with it. The freezing and lag issues happens at random. More frustrating is, other laptops who has the same specs or less seem to have better performance than mine.My laptop has a core-i3 6th gen processor and...
  3. Laptop always freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop always freezing: My laptop keeps freezing that I could barely do certain activities with it. The freezing and lag issues happens at random. More frustrating is, other laptops who has the same specs or less seem to have better performance than mine.My laptop has a core-i3 6th gen processor and...
  4. Laptop always freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop always freezes, nothing can be done except force shut down

Laptop always freezes, nothing can be done except force shut down: For a few months, my laptop has been freezing randomly with no way of fixing it other than force shut down.Yes, I sent the laptop to a repair shop and they said my laptop was gaming and that it should not be freezing.They even told me to not open too many tabs at once to...
  6. Laptop always restarts

Laptop always restarts: My laptop always restarts with this advice Stop code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE. I read a similar problem from another client of yours and the advice to him, I did below: I Check event viewer Expand windows logs click system Below is the report on my...
  7. Laptop always restarts

Laptop always restarts: Good day, My laptop often disconnects to my wifi with notice of restart. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart. At the bottom, it says if I call a support person, i have to give you this info....
  8. Laptop Fan Always On

Laptop Fan Always On: I have an Acer Nitro 5 770HQ, GTX 1050 Ti laptop and recently my fan is always on. I don't know what to do! Even if I am not running Any background programs like I used to before GeForce etc and I just look at the desktop my laptop's fan is running like a blender all the...
  9. Web browsers ALWAYS freeze

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browsers ALWAYS freeze: I have a new PC running Windows. I've had the machine for just over a month. It does not like to run web browesers. Not Edge, and not Chrome, either. From the minute I took it out of the box and booted it up. An hour or so into a web session, and the browser freezes. It...
  10. PC always freezing in every where,

PC always freezing in every where,: I have Windows 10 pro 64 bit. my windows version 1803 ( OS build 17134.137 ). Any action I doing , the Pc freeze . every 30 second freeze from 3:4 Mints. Pc configuration : processor intel I7-8700k..Vega card Nvidia 1080ti 11G.. Ram 32 DDR4 pass 3200 .HD1 SSD 500G .. HD2...