Windows 10: Laptop always restarts

Discus and support Laptop always restarts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day, My laptop often disconnects to my wifi with notice of restart. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marifel Castriciones, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Laptop always restarts

Good day,

My laptop often disconnects to my wifi with notice of restart.

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart.

At the bottom, it says if I call a support person, i have to give you this info. Stop code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

Please help me.

:)

Marifel Castriciones, Sep 2, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 2, 2020
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Laptop always restarts

little cat, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Laptop always restarts

1. Laptop always restarts - Similar Threads - Laptop always restarts

2. Laptop always restarts after shutdown and won’t go to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop always restarts after shutdown and won’t go to sleep: In the last few hours of use I noticed my laptop wasn’t going to sleep when I closed the lid of the laptop like it always has done. I tried shutting down my laptop via the shutdown function but it immediately turned itself back on, and does this every time I use the shutdown...
  3. Laptop always restarts after shutdown and won’t go to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop always restarts after shutdown and won’t go to sleep: In the last few hours of use I noticed my laptop wasn’t going to sleep when I closed the lid of the laptop like it always has done. I tried shutting down my laptop via the shutdown function but it immediately turned itself back on, and does this every time I use the shutdown...
  4. restarting always

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restarting always: HI my pc is restarting saying we found an error we will restart for you this always happens pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-always/0ab0e5e0-36b0-4ce0-a598-2deffbec8439
  5. restarting always

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restarting always: HI my pc is restarting saying we found an error we will restart for you this always happens pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restarting-always/0ab0e5e0-36b0-4ce0-a598-2deffbec8439
  6. restarting always

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop always asking to restart after an update on windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop always asking to restart after an update on windows: Hi, i was so confused if my laptop always asking to restart again and again after windows update even if i already restart it but suddenly it ask again what should i do? And also on my internet browser i was so dammed problematic when i open our school portal it ask me to...
  8. Laptop always restarts

Laptop always restarts: My laptop always restarts with this advice Stop code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE. I read a similar problem from another client of yours and the advice to him, I did below: I Check event viewer Expand windows logs click system Below is the report on my...
  9. Laptop Fan Always On

Laptop Fan Always On: I have an Acer Nitro 5 770HQ, GTX 1050 Ti laptop and recently my fan is always on. I don't know what to do! Even if I am not running Any background programs like I used to before GeForce etc and I just look at the desktop my laptop's fan is running like a blender all the...
  10. Laptop always freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop always freezes: Hi, My problem with my Dell Inspiron 14 3467 i5, is that it always freezes, I only have it for 5 mos. When I use it for like 2 hrs, the windows button are not working and the search button and setting are not working as well. I cannot even open the task manager. It doesn't...