Windows 10: laptop and tablet

Discus and support laptop and tablet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can I use my laptop and tablet together it was working and now the tablet is not working correctly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DONNA WILSON, Dec 17, 2018.

1. laptop and tablet

how can I use my laptop and tablet together it was working and now the tablet is not working correctly

:)

DONNA WILSON, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Transfer music from laptop to windows 10 tablet.

No, there's no pop up on the tablet or the laptop. I have tried using the three different USB ports and still nothing but I only have one lead to try. I clicked windows key and E and the tablet isn't listed under my PC, but it is listed in network as a phone,
    don't know if that's relevant

LucasRichardson, Dec 17, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

laptop and tablet

n-ster, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

laptop and tablet

1. laptop and tablet - Similar Threads - laptop tablet

2. why is my laptop stuck on tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my laptop stuck on tablet mode?: my laptop is suck on tablet mode but its not on tablet mode please help me or rest my settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-laptop-stuck-on-tablet-mode/73843f89-453b-4d7d-abc7-6cc40a338a13
  3. why is my laptop stuck on tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my laptop stuck on tablet mode?: my laptop is suck on tablet mode but its not on tablet mode please help me or rest my settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-laptop-stuck-on-tablet-mode/73843f89-453b-4d7d-abc7-6cc40a338a13
  4. why is my laptop stuck on tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to use keyboard while folding the laptop. Wish to disable tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use keyboard while folding the laptop. Wish to disable tablet mode.: I have an HP Pavilion x360. I have connected it to my monitor and want to use it as a keyboard while folding it but it switches over to tablet mode and disables the keyboard. Please help me solve this issue I have been attempting to disable tablet mode for a while now but...
  6. Unable to use keyboard while folding the laptop. Wish to disable tablet mode.

Unable to use keyboard while folding the laptop. Wish to disable tablet mode.: I have an HP Pavilion x360. I have connected it to my monitor and want to use it as a keyboard while folding it but it switches over to tablet mode and disables the keyboard. Please help me solve this issue I have been attempting to disable tablet mode for a while now but...
  7. How can I disable tablet mode on my Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable tablet mode on my Windows 11 laptop?: I have an ASUS VivoBook flip laptop, and the screen has been slightly cracked for around 2 years. This unfortunately damaged the touch-screen ability. I disabled the touch-screen with Device Manager, but tablet mode is still affecting my regular use of the laptop. This has...
  8. How can I disable tablet mode on my Windows 11 laptop?

How can I disable tablet mode on my Windows 11 laptop?: I have an ASUS VivoBook flip laptop, and the screen has been slightly cracked for around 2 years. This unfortunately damaged the touch-screen ability. I disabled the touch-screen with Device Manager, but tablet mode is still affecting my regular use of the laptop. This has...
  9. laptop stuck in tablet mode after opening it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop stuck in tablet mode after opening it: i have a windows tablet lenovo ideapad duet 3i and when i close it and open it again its stuck in tablet mode and i have to reattach the keyboardit is very annoying and i couldnt find a fix for itwhat i tried: reinstall windows 11[moved from de-de]...
  10. laptop stuck in tablet mode after opening it

laptop stuck in tablet mode after opening it: i have a windows tablet lenovo ideapad duet 3i and when i close it and open it again its stuck in tablet mode and i have to reattach the keyboardit is very annoying and i couldnt find a fix for itwhat i tried: reinstall windows 11[moved from de-de]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop tablet