Windows 10: Laptop and tower seem to be connected??

Discus and support Laptop and tower seem to be connected?? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So I have a tower that I built years ago and it has been my daily user and just a few days ago I got a laptop. Signed in with the same Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Hayden Schott, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Laptop and tower seem to be connected??

So I have a tower that I built years ago and it has been my daily user and just a few days ago I got a laptop. Signed in with the same Microsoft account because I don't know why you wouldn't and here's the issue. Every time my tower is hibernating because i don't like putting it into sleep or shutting down every night it will literally just turn on when I turn on my laptop. It makes absolutely no sense and I know for a fact my laptop is turning it on because my tower had been off all day and the second i turn on my laptop my tower just powers up. Someone please help me.

:)

Hayden Schott, Jan 13, 2020

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 13, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Laptop and tower seem to be connected??

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Laptop and tower seem to be connected??

1. Laptop and tower seem to be connected?? - Similar Threads - Laptop tower seem

2. Tower's and All-in-one computer's

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tower's and All-in-one computer's: can a all-in-one computer handle a gaming tower and will it have more capabilities for more better games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/towers-and-all-in-one-computers/0ea0279f-4e13-40f4-a724-e331f3832cb5"
  3. PC Tower will not power down?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Tower will not power down?: Long story short, I added an ssd as boot drive, and a new hdd for storage, and did a clean install of windows onto the ssd using a windows 10 image from the website and a flash drive, but now my pc won't power down. When I shutdown, windows goes through the normal sequence,...
  4. dell tower computer and screen seems like it does not connect have all cords?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dell tower computer and screen seems like it does not connect have all cords?: if anyone can help or give info that would be nice the computer I have is a tower it turns on I don't know if anything is missing the screen turns on I think I have all cords ?...
  5. Audio device uninstalled itself/doesn't seem to be connected to my laptop??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio device uninstalled itself/doesn't seem to be connected to my laptop??: I have an hp 3168ngw. After a restart, the audio has ceased to function. The audio troubleshooter can't seem to find anything to troubleshoot, and after checking through Hardware and Sound>Manage Audio Devices the Playback and Recording tabs say "no audio devices are...
  6. new tower with virtualization

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    new tower with virtualization: I would like to know what the specs say so I can install either Virtual box or free VMware on a new tower. I see Intel VT-x, Virtualization technology, Intel V-Pro tech- what words should I look for so (I do not just build windows hyper-v but) actually can build Virtual box...
  7. New ASUS tower Gaming Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New ASUS tower Gaming Computer: It arrived today ! Whoopie! But I couldn't get more than a minute to sign in before it froze. If it didn't cost so much, it would serve well as a target. Any way I'm stuck in the blue screen... if the keyboard, mouse and all freeze before one gets to windows, how do I get...
  8. Bumping sound from tower

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bumping sound from tower: Good evening to all. I have a desktop pc running windows 10. When the pc is working under load,eg installing a download or opening a program there is a slight bumping sound coming from inside the tower.*Confused My C drive is a SSD which holds the operating system etc,And...
  9. Can't seem to connect some apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't seem to connect some apps: OK thanks will check that in the AM as 9:30 here but exhausted between this and running the car back and forth for checks as had to have break fluid changed also but had schedule that for later in the day do to things so spent part of it going back and forth to dealer HA HA...
  10. Laptop screen doesn't seem to be recognised

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop screen doesn't seem to be recognised: I have a Dell Inspiron N5110 from 2011. Windows 10 is installed and working, Using it right now but with an external monitor. Found several posts about booting into a black screen but they seem to only be the case when there is a cursor floating round as well. My problem...