Windows 10: Laptop Audio crackling

Discus and support Laptop Audio crackling in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, my Laptop Audio is crackling whenever I set volume to over 35 or 100, at first I don't think it had this problem, but speaker has started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Takeshi18, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Takeshi18 Win User

Laptop Audio crackling

Hello, my Laptop Audio is crackling whenever I set volume to over 35 or 100, at first I don't think it had this problem, but speaker has started crackling, will speakers get damaged? Now what?

:)

Takeshi18, Jul 23, 2021

2. Audio from laptop speaker crackles

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop that starting making crackling noises in it's built in speakers last week. It makes the noise when playing any kind of sound. I ran the audio troubleshooter and nothing was found. I rolled back a display
    driver update I got a few days before hand but it was still making the noise. I then uninstalled the audio driver and restarted my laptop. When it came back on, the driver came back by itself and it stopped making the crackling noises. But tonight it started
    doing it again. I ran the troubleshooter again and it suggested turning off audio enhancements but nothing is checkmarked except "immediate mode". I removed the checkmark but the sound is still crackling.

Goodell Must Go, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Audio Crackle Using Headset

Hi, I'm having an audio problem with my Dell laptop running Windows 10. I plug headphones in and the audio gets crackles so much I can't stand it. My headset works fine with my Xbox One and phone. It's just with my laptop. Is there something I'm overlooking?
    I've searched this site for a while and haven't found anything that works for me. Any suggestions?

PvtTucker45, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Laptop Audio crackling

Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

Laptop Audio crackling

1. Laptop Audio crackling - Similar Threads - Laptop Audio crackling

2. Laptop lags and audio crackles when plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop lags and audio crackles when plugged in: I purchased a Dell Inspiron 3000 laptop about a year ago and every time I try to charge my laptop the video begins to lag and the audio starts crackling. This problem first started a few months ago and it was easily fixed by just restarting the system. Just recently it...
  3. Windows 11 laptop audio crackling/garbling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop audio crackling/garbling: Hello, I have a laptop here I have on Windows 11 originally Windows 10 and I few weeks ago basically updated all its drivers and such manually by a update amd's site had for it to be up to date for amd app program I have on the laptop and now my audio crackles/garbles and I...
  4. Windows 11 laptop audio crackling/garbling

Windows 11 laptop audio crackling/garbling: Hello, I have a laptop here I have on Windows 11 originally Windows 10 and I few weeks ago basically updated all its drivers and such manually by a update amd's site had for it to be up to date for amd app program I have on the laptop and now my audio crackles/garbles and I...
  5. audio crackling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  6. audio crackling

audio crackling: i have my headphones plugged in through my xbox controller so i can use the microphone aswell. all i hear is crackling after roughly 10 seconds of plugging them in. also when ever i change a setting they go back to normall then start crackling. any fixes?...
  7. Surface Laptop 4 - Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Laptop 4 - Audio Crackling: Hello.Whenever I am listening to some sort of audio, I can hear a crackling sound coming off the speakers. It is not present when I am not working on my laptop, just when I press the keyboard or use my touchpad. Any suggestions? Support is not responding. Thanks in advance...
  8. Crackling audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crackling audio: A while back I began having crackling audio (mainly in browsers) and eventually I just deleted the audio driver I was using (Realtek). which fixed it for a day. then the crackling returned, but only in browsers. I can't seem to find any fixes that don't require me to leave my...
  9. Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Crackling: I'm hearing this crackling sound coming from my headphones and speakers whenever a sound plays. I've tried other pairs of headphones and it still does it. I've also checked the connectors and wires and they all seem in good condition. I'm not sure if this is a driver issue,...
  10. Audio Crackling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Crackling: Hi, Lastly, my audio in some games started to crackle. I can start a game, play for a while, and then the audio starts to crackle. What also happens is that I can play for like 5 minutes and then my game freezes and the audio is crackling. Another problem is that after...