Windows 10: Laptop Audio has "Died"

Discus and support Laptop Audio has "Died" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Ideapad, fairly new since the manufacturing date was September 2018, and it ran fine up until 2 days ago. I was just watching a video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fusion_Luigi, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Laptop Audio has "Died"

I have a Lenovo Ideapad, fairly new since the manufacturing date was September 2018, and it ran fine up until 2 days ago. I was just watching a video and browsing the internet until I heard a loud pop and then my laptop kept making the popping noise in 1 second intervals. The laptop runs fine, drivers are updated, and the computer looks fine, yet the popping noise is still there. If the computer tries to play any audio, it makes the popping noise. Plugging in headphones makes 1 pop, then silence, whereas plugging my laptop to a TV works fine. Resetting my PC didn't help either so I hope this can be fixed.

:)

Fusion_Luigi, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 5, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Laptop Audio has "Died"

Laptop adapter died

Typically the power circuitry in the laptop will have voltage regulators that will step down the voltage anyway to the required internal voltage. Most can take some slop

Beertintedgoggles, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Laptop Audio has "Died"

1. Laptop Audio has "Died" - Similar Threads - Laptop Audio has

2. My laptop suddenly has no audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop suddenly has no audio.: I have tried following the help guides but nothing has worked. I just turned my laptop on that I use daily and it wasn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-suddenly-has-no-audio/18d93bd2-5d7c-4a87-a269-5b2ee836a22e
  3. My laptop suddenly has no audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop suddenly has no audio.: I have tried following the help guides but nothing has worked. I just turned my laptop on that I use daily and it wasn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-suddenly-has-no-audio/18d93bd2-5d7c-4a87-a269-5b2ee836a22e
  4. Critical process has died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical process has died: Hi, I have been getting BSOD regularly the last few days, ever hour or twoI took it in about 6 months to a local shop, they said all components check out under stress test.and it must be a peripheral. Cut to now, I have had no issues after slowly reintroducing my peripherals...
  5. Critical process has died

Critical process has died: Hi, I have been getting BSOD regularly the last few days, ever hour or twoI took it in about 6 months to a local shop, they said all components check out under stress test.and it must be a peripheral. Cut to now, I have had no issues after slowly reintroducing my peripherals...
  6. Critical process has died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. my laptop has no audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop has no audio: audio is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-no-audio/5010e019-c6c8-4db9-a314-e22020c585e8
  8. my laptop has no audio

my laptop has no audio: audio is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-has-no-audio/5010e019-c6c8-4db9-a314-e22020c585e8
  9. Computer has died?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer has died?: Steam was up, i left went upstairs watched part of a movie and went back to it, got 2 different blue screens. Tcpip.sys then it restared and i got critical process dies. Now it only says critical process died. It wont enter auto repair anymore, the recovery usb will sorta...
  10. Dying laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Dying laptop: Good evening to all,Hope someone can give me some advice. I have a dying hp laptop been having small problems very often. Have done a complete windows reset for the third time beginning of the week so decided to go and get another newer model. don't use it for any hard work...